CDIH

Full Version: The people have spoken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is not me being whiney or feeling sorry for myself. i just realize that i am not a liked poster. this does not upset me.
i did not realize i was so universally hated. I thought we were all having fun. i was obviously wrong. i guess my idea of fun is different from the boards. i apologize for impinging in your good time and will be on my way. good luck to you all.
Well, you've finally gotten it. That is something that we've been trying to convey to you for weeks, even months now.

You're allowd out now. But just don't forget what you've learned here.
no.... don't let him out now... i think he was just about to cry... or at least quit the board...
FNMoron Wrote:no.... don't let him out now... i think he was just about to cry... or at least quit the board...
Oh yes. He did cry to me in a PM.

Quote:Posted: Feb. 27 2002,8:20
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you misunderstood me. i dont want to be anywhere that i am hated. its cool. obviously i have a different sense of humor than you guys. i'm out. have a good one. thanks for everything,it was fun
Maynard Wrote:
Quote:Posted: Feb. 27 2002,8:20
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you misunderstood me. i dont want to be anywhere that i am hated. its cool. obviously i have a different sense of humor than you guys. i'm out. have a good one. thanks for everything,it was fun
:disappointed: :disappointed: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :disappointed: :disappointed:

I love you, Arpi....don't go! :disappointed:

Edited By LunaBabe on Feb. 27 2002 at 9:27
Quote:I love you, Arpi....don't go!
YEah, you would. If only you were Lgaia, his life would be complete.
Maynard Wrote:
Quote:I love you, Arpi....don't go!
YEah, you would.
And your point is?
dont listen to him luna. he is just miserable cause he has no one.
At least i think you are comedy gold. My status says so.

Statuses are NEVER false or misleading, NEVER!

However, it was you who called me 'boring and snide', but I got over it :lol:
Quote:However, it was you who called me 'boring and snide',
you keep bringing that up. really got to you hunh? ancient history my man.
Got to me? I'd be seriously fucked up if words on a message board got to me. I am just making fun of it.

Quote:hunh

Was that huh or hun? I have a half a chubby going right now, your answer will sway it either way :loveya: