CDIH

Full Version: I am so psyched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was gonna beat off, but I didn't want to get up and walk to the bathroom, and obviously didn't want to beat off in a tissue and just leave it in the trash, that's just gross.

So I was just passing time here before I went to bed.

But lo and behold, what do I find, but a empty pringles container.

I can just shoot in there, cover it up and there'll be no stink of cum ("jism" if you will) in my room keeping me awake.

The hardcore HOTT channel is coming in through my descramlber.

As you are reading this, my dick is in my hand.
You jack it in the bathroom?

Just lay a towel or napkin on your tummy and go to work.

It may help you to think of me during this process, being that your picture has provided me with countless seconds of uncomparable, passionate self-love making.
try using a sock next time....
Or just use a sock...

Although, once you pop, you can't stop.
He's got the fever.....it's the crispy crunch
i can't beleive you fucked that chick.
what kind of pringles?

Edited By Ronin on 1050929113
Lard flavored.
OK, this has gone far enough. Someone's got to stand up for fat chicks, they deserve luvin too. I've recently begun to understand the chubby chaser thing, as I hooked up with a larger lady a few weeks ago. She was warm, soft, cuddly and great to cling to, and she really did try harder to please. Everyone should bang a fat girl sometime.
it wasn't the fat chick I banged, it was the girl in the maroon dress.
Quote:OK, this has gone far enough. Someone's got to stand up for fat chicks, they deserve luvin too. I've recently begun to understand the chubby chaser thing, as I hooked up with a larger lady a few weeks ago. She was warm, soft, cuddly and great to cling to, and she really did try harder to please. Everyone should bang a fat girl sometime.

:13:
Try a fat, or formerly fat, guy :10:
don't listen to alkey, he doesn't beat off.
never trust a man that doesn't beat his meat.
I guess we can trust Sleeper as admin then...
he's jerked off in front of you?
Sleeper probably takes yoga b/c he saw the Will Farrell skit on SNL.
formerly fat?????
are you crazy cabbie?

only thing good about bangin a fat chic is that if yah get hungry during the act you can usually find a danish or bagel under her floppy tit
Quote:he's jerked off in front of you?
No, but I believe he beats it because of the "Get Sleeper Laid Campaign"...I figure anyone who's got such a campaign has got to be wackin it.
Quote:OK, this has gone far enough. Someone's got to stand up for fat chicks, they deserve luvin too. I've recently begun to understand the chubby chaser thing, as I hooked up with a larger lady a few weeks ago. She was warm, soft, cuddly and great to cling to, and she really did try harder to please. Everyone should bang a fat girl sometime.

Damn that was hot! :loveya:
it was hot till you responded to it :2:
Pages: 1 2