CDIH

Full Version: Rock Concert 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:banana: :5:
Stone Cold won't be the one running in the shut his mouth though... :9: :36: :29: :7:
those could be two of the worst posts ever
Worse than WBK's happy birthday Lent post?
well that had severe comedic value
i agree :1:
Goldberg does a run in tonight.

Sorry have not been thinking that well. I am lucky if I get 5 hours a sleep a day. I have changed enough diapers in the past 4 days to last me a lifetime.
:30: :30: :30: :30: :30: :30:
YEAH BUT DID SHE SHOW YOU HER SNATCH?!?!
Quote:YEAH BUT DID SHE SHOW YOU HER SNATCH?!?!

CMON that is so wrong. This is my little princess you are talking about. :35:
:rofl:
HAHA SHE DID DIDN'T SHE?!!?
Quote:YEAH BUT DID SHE SHOW YOU HER SNATCH?!?!
Quote:CMON that is so wrong. This is my little princess you are talking about

And i thought he was talking about your wife. :21:
but...she's not swedish :clueless:
The great one is back. Gillberg.
Raw somewhat got back on track tonight. Gillberg was hillarious. Tonight was the first time I actually laughed during the Rock's segments rather then just stare blankly. Ended kinda dull but other then that good stuff.

Hurricane has no mid cards to wrestle, so now there gonna stick flair with him. I'm sure he will get the win but i'd like to see him used properly.

That whole Bubba Ray/Devon/Morely/RVD and Kane thing should be put out of its misery. Make the dudleys Faces or Heels, way too confusing.

Stacy will be with steiner by the end of backlash.(Good call 2 months ago)

Nash,HBK and HHH is getting boring. Did anybody think Booker was going to win it? Of course not. This whole thing with the Clique has no juice, no life. End it already.

Bischoff fires, Austin. Then JR. Now Lita. Okay, how long will this last?