CDIH

Full Version: Jeff Hardy Fired - ... umm, yeah, he's fired...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:WWE severs relationship with Jeff Hardy

WWE.com regrets to inform its fans that WWE has severed its relationship with Jeff Hardy effective today. We wish Jeff the best of luck.

Quote:It isn't too much of a surprise that WWE announced today it has fired Jeff Hardy. Hardy has had a habit of missing shows on a regular basis. The general feeling has been that Hardy no longer enjoys the grind of being on the road all the time and was getting sick of being a full time wrestler.

WWE had recently cut back his house show schedule, hoping it would rejuvenate him, but it didn't. Last week they removed him from house shows completely, for what was thought to be "personal reasons."

Jeff doesn't have the same passion for the business that his brother, Matt Hardy, has. Jeff has saved much of the money he has earned in the last few years, and doesn't have to wrestle anymore. It will be interesting to see what he does now.
I saw this coming, it was just a matter of time. I always thought he was a better wrestler than Matt.
Matt fact: The only Hardy now wrestling in WWE.
Think this has anything to do with Lita and her little thing last night??
On one hand it's a stupid decision because Jeff got more of a reaction than Matt, and they seemed to finally give him some focus by teaming him up with Trish

On the other hand the guy probablly has the backbone of an 80 year old, and all the bumps he took caught up to him.
You know it does kinda suck that he's been shitcanned, but at the same time at least he took what he could andleft while he was still pretty much at the top of his game and healthy...
... he was flaky... he was getting to the point that he wrestled when he was in the mood for wrestling....
Quote:Think this has anything to do with Lita and her little thing last night??
She's been around the back, and on Heat, for months now... why would it make a difference now that she's back on Raw TV?

I was relieved to hear this news. Jeff Hardy sucked. He used to be good, but that was about four years ago. And when the only new thing you do in four years is paint your body with gay-ass blacklight make-up, you fucking suck.
no more TLC matches??? :7:

Those ROCKED!
good riddance.
oh come on.. tell me it wasn't cool when jeff hardy jumped off 20 ft ladders into 2 layers of tables, with bubby rah dudley on the top! that was awesome.
I liked him, I kinda liked that angle with Michaels, I liked the angle with Trish. Maybe he'll be back after some time off.
its good to see that they got rid of him now...he wasn't wrestling anyway half the time. matt can wrestle, jeff can't...there is the problem...ring psychology meant nothing to jeff