CDIH

Full Version: Skittles Poll - Come on. Vote for Your Favorite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey, Ladi was probably busy. Didn't want to disappoint Arpi
Rolleyes
What? You weren't expecting anything more than pathetic drivel were you? Rolleyes
:disappointed:
even emojack thinks this is awful

please leave the board forever
and you forgot orange. lame.
Quote:even emojack thinks this is awful

No... I just didn't see no Damn sour skittles listed. :35:
Quote:and you forgot orange. lame.
That's why these polls need to have the non-scientific findings disclaimer on them.
sour patch kids
Jelly Bellys.
SWEDISH <s> SNATCH</s> FISH!!!!
anyone who voted in this poll should be banned instantly.
So you voted green Arpi. I had you pegged more red.
Quote:So you voted green Arpi. I had you pegged more red.
you are easily one of the most humor impaired people i have ever had the displeasure of coming across. did you really find that funny? how sad.
yeah, jesus christ, that was really bad
:7:
and there you have it. OAS's wit in action. actually i should say inaction since he could think of nothing clever and chose to post a lone emoticon. no surprise at all that he found the witty cupboard bare.
Why?

Why was this started?
Quote:and there you have it. OAS's wit in action. actually i should say inaction since he could think of nothing clever and chose to post a lone emoticon. no surprise at all that he found the witty cupboard bare.

I am so humbled knowing that Arpi is obsessed with critiquing every post I make. I might even need to put a little Hi Arpi emoticon in my sig to show my appreciation to him. And to think, some would consider him to be a stalker. Maybe he has the hots for me? :10: Sorry though Mr Karhu, I don't swing that way. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
gimmick theif
Pages: 1 2 3