CDIH

Full Version: Whatever happened to...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gonzostyle? :29:

I miss him.
aliens came in the night & took him
buttmunch gave them his address
he wanted to trade for a part for his spaceship
it'll be a good story, once he comes back :26:
goatweed and I should organize a search party right away.
check Galt's girlfriend's crotch first since she is so fat. also, while you're in there, i lost my goldfish a few years back. just check if my goldfish is in there too. thanks.
[TOG]Maybe all the children he touched finally grew up and came back for their revenge. :burnfucker: [/TOG]
you could call his Mom & ask where he is :39:
Mama Gonzostyle is not listed.
Ask Kermit...

:disappointed:
:wgaf:
I mean uhm.. :wgaf: what kermit thinks...

Yeah... thats the ticket. :11:
I bet he finally went to visit Jack only to be eaten by Baker.
well, i saw him last friday and he seemed fine, no indication that he might be going away, of course you'd know that if you'd come down. but yeah, it's been a while, i miss him too :36:
I IMed/PMed him when I was leaving Friday, but the car I was driving broke down en route. Hope he's not mad. :36:
yeah, uh huh. sure it did. i was hurt, i bet he was too. it's all your fault! :35:
He's probably lying on the floor in his apartment with a bullet hole is in head because of you! :7:
Fuck. :36:
nice going. :7:
:16: :16: DEATH TO DANKED!!!! :16: :16:

:burnfucker: :burnfucker: You're gonna burn... :burnfucker: :burnfucker:
My old Where's Gonzo? thread was better. It was full of laughter and joy. This one just makes me sad.
don't be sad pookie, i'm sure he's fine, i don't really blame ya. i'm sure he just got sick of the likes of me and decided to take some time off
Pages: 1 2 3