CDIH

Full Version: Being that....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Teenweek is a new daddy he's going to have to deal with this sooner or later but I was wondering if anyone had some good Potty Training stories. I remember my mom used to give me an M&M everytime I did it in the potty. I started peeing in very small ammounts so as to get more M&M's. Then when my sister was potty training she gave me one everytime she did it in the potty. So I told her to go potty as often as she could.

Tell your favorite potty training story. :39:
i hope you die
That's it? I wrote all of that expected a one letter response from you Arpi. I'm so disappointed that'd you'd waste more than that on this thread. For SHAME!.
why arent you dead?
So does she mail the M&Ms to your dorm room now?
For a price I'm sure it can be arranged.
This has to be the gayest thread ever.
:17:
<-E
i couldnt find the right words to express my disgust in the human race at that moment
i forgive you. i hadnt had a chance to use E yet and you provided the opportunity. it was nothing personal
I too was potty trained with M&Ms. I think they are some kind of magical pee pee candy.
I think I figured out on my own that pissing your pants was not the thing to do. Either that, or I read it in the newspaper. Either way, I was like 2 or 3 and there were no M&Ms.