CDIH

Full Version: Where did you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
learn to post?

The threads these days are embarassing to say the least, stop being like Ladi and start thinking before hitting Post New Topic
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.gadiel.com/phish">http://www.gadiel.com/phish</a><!-- w -->

Sadly, the message board was bombarded by outsiders and the hippies couldn't handle it. Gadiel took the message board portion of the site down out of frustration. :24:

...you really wanted to know, right? :30:
is Gadiel someones real name? is it pronounced Gay-dee-el ?
its making me giggle
This is why I really should make all decisions for the stoners on this board rather than just be your king
Quote:is Gadiel someones real name? is it pronounced Gay-dee-el ?
its making me giggle
Heh heh... if he had a message board still, I'd post that.

Edited By Danked on 1051572695
i learned from CRX. she adopted me on the old board. really. she is to blame for all that is arpikarhu.
I don't remember Arpi being such a presence on the other board. He is, however, one of my favorite posters here.
i was booted pretty fast over there. FTL hated my guts
Quote:Heh heh... if he had a message board still, I'd post that.
HACK!

but really, is that how you say his name?
oa.com was my first board
.... and I learned from there too...
Quote:oa.com was my first board

Same here, although "learned to post" is probably the wrong phrase to use; just ask apri.
I still don't know how.
I should invite some Phish hippies here.

Like lambs to the slaughter.
i bet they would tell me how to say gaydiel's name
Just like you did. Duh.
oh
hee hee :14:
an old school beastie board on AOL. it's so ghetto now.
Quote:i learned from CRX. she adopted me on the old board. really. she is to blame for all that is arpikarhu.
this is such a proud moment for me, i don't know what to say :33:
i learned from being in the old original AOL chats back about 6 years ago, i was a pain in the arse moderator there too, before becoming one on OA.com. It was part of "THE HUB", if anyone knows their AOL web history.

Quote:an old school beastie board on AOL. it's so ghetto now.

ok, what the Hell is a beastie board?
Pages: 1 2 3