CDIH

Full Version: Harpy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yapyap yap yap yap"

if I wanted someone to run after me & point out my shortcomings I'd get my own jew wife

Lighten up, Jack

Harpy:
: One of a group of demonic `seizers' who may carry off souls.

: a malicious fierce-tempered woman

: A fabulous winged monster, ravenous and filthy, having the face of a woman and the body of a vulture, with long claws, and the face pale with hunger.
Quote:a malicious fierce-tempered woman
Can I cast my vote for that one?
Someone fetch me my tiny violin
fish wife: 1. A woman who sells fish. 2. A woman regarded as coarse and shrewishly abusive.

Banshee was a woman who was murdered deep in the Scottish forests by her husband because he wanted to inherit her fathers wealth immediately. Supposedly she Haunts Scotland, producing a piercing scream that will immediately kill anything with ears that is within earshot of it. The Scream Shatters glass, shakes trees, and is one of the mythical beasts the Scottish people feared the most. Stories of men found floating in the Scottish bogs, their ears bleeding with no other signs of attack only enhanced that fear.
what the Hell is this nonsense?
Do you think Arpi would get suspicious if we bought him an airline ticket to Scotland? :8:
I side with the women, mostly because they have pussies and I don't like the cock.
Quote:Lighten up, Jack

???

What'd I do?
you're fascist ways have rubbed off ;-)
jack, please delete these stupid broads and be done with them. it will make this board a better place.
yes, Jack's own private sausage party :26:
i NEED to know if you are this stupid in real life
she's nice in real life. i didnt talk to her enough to accurately judge her stupidity though. :38:
she thought i was black
Quote:stupid broads
Spoken like a true gentleman. :loveya:
Quote:she thought i was black

you're not?!?!
amazing isnt it
... did the girl stroking your lovely hair think you were black too?
she probably thought i was a twinkie
... a twinkie with such beautiful hair that it begs to be touched?

I'm sure you could have at least closed your eyes and let her suck out your cream filling... :10:
Pages: 1 2