CDIH

Full Version: What would Wille Nelson do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No, seriously... I have no clue.

I know nothing about the man. Except that he was in Half Baked. He's a country singer. And he had some sort of tax trouble. But what would the man do? I don't know. I don't think he even knows. He forgot to pay his taxes.
...i'm guessing he pretty much does whatever he wants...

...or maybe you could ask him yourself :fuggin:

Edited By FNMoron on 1051591078
He signs guitars and gives them to the Rock
He does some :fuggin:, evades taxes and is probably closer to a fatal heart attack than he knows :5:
:lol: i remember the night i said that. that was the last time i smoked. :-o
If you were Willie Nelson, you would smoke pot right away at that realization.
Some FAQ .... :19:

How old is Willie Nelson?
What size shoe does Willie Nelson wear?
What signatures are on Trigger, Willie's guitar?
Is Willie Nelson married?
Does Willie Nelson have children? Grandchildren?
What is Willie Nelson's favorite food?
How did the hole in Willie's guitar get there and what made Willie continue to play Trigger?
Does Willie do any vocal warm up exercises before taking the stage?
What is Willie's golf handicap?
How tall is Willie Nelson?
What size hat does Willie wear?
... well, how bout some frequent responses to that FAQ?
willie nelson beat jackie the jokeman martling in a joint rolling contest. he rolled it in seriously 3 seconds flat, if you blinked you may have missed it. im not sure if jackie was wearing his finger condoms or not when he was rolling though.
... those finger condoms look funny...

... was this televised?
Quote:willie nelson beat jackie the jokeman martling in a joint rolling contest. he rolled it in seriously 3 seconds flat, if you blinked you may have missed it. im not sure if jackie was wearing his finger condoms or not when he was rolling though.

I remember that one as well....Willie was fucking amazing!!! I think Jackie only wore those stupid things when handling newspapers and shit like that. They would have put him at a serious disadvantage when rolling a joint Rolleyes
Quote:how bout some frequent responses to that FAQ?
but who would even ask these things? What size hat ... are they building their own wax figures. odd

Anyone hear anything by The Highway men? Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson & .... 2 more guys. I'm thinking it'd be good. :5:
Quote:Anyone hear anything by The Highway men? Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson & .... 2 more guys. I'm thinking it'd be good.
Cash, Nelson, Kris Kristofferson & Waylon Jennings.... they released a couple of albums... and yeah, it's pretty good...