CDIH

Full Version: Raw 4/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Positives: Bringing back Stone cold. WWE needs him just as much as he needs the WWE. Curious to see how this whole GM thing plays out. Hope it doesn't go down the same route as Vince and Ric Flair.

Another Positive, GoldBerg and Booker will be tagging up. Seems to be okay together, not a long run though.

Jericho "Hi-Lite" Show. Seems corny, kinda played but I think it could be funny as Hell.

Negatives: Letting HHH get to the point of Pinning RVD/Kane and having Nash run in rather then letting them win cleanly.

The whole Scrubs against Goldberg? Or starting a feud with Christian and Goldberg? Great.

Steiner getting beat down by the new French connection. Why not feud them with a tag team like dudleys or another TAG team rather then little ole steiner.

The last negative, haveing an hour and half of waste. Remind myself to wake up at 10:30 next week.
They blew it with Jericho and Goldberg. They had a great real life feud fall in their laps and they blew it. Jericho could have went off on Goldberg on how Goldberg disrespected him. How Goldberg thought Jericho was not good enough. How Jericho challenged him in WCW and Goldberg pussied out? Than Jericho could have said how he is the first unified champ. He did something all the greats never did like Hogan or Flair and even Goldberg. He beat Rock and Austin in one night. He could have said I am better than you and your force fed streak on jobbers in WCW. They could have used video. jericho could have even brought back Ralphus. I was so happy when Jericho called out Goldberg and so dissapointed as soon as the Raw scrubs came out.
if they brought back ralphus, i would have watched
... I want Norman Smiley. That dude rocks my fucking world....