CDIH

Full Version: Free Cone Day - @ Ben and Jerrys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
im goin to get mine now :bouncer: :bouncer:
it's over in 10 minutes i think.. 12-3pm.
Quote:Join us noon - 8:00

give or take 5 hours :thumbs-up:
What are the odds that Danked has been hanging out there all day getting Phish Food?
Quote:give or take 5 hours

Channel 11 said 12 to 3pm. blame them..
I don't have a Ben & Jerry's by me :24:
what a delicious ice cream that was
what flavor was it?
Peach?
I have one a few blocks away :bouncer: :banana: :bouncer:
did you get your free cone?
no, but i will soon, reeeeeeaaaaall sooon mwhahahahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahhaha

:5:
try not to choke on it or anything :-p
half baked

NO SUZIE IT DOES NOT HAVE WEED IN IT
half baked is GOOD!! i get the pint size of that one sometimes.. but it is really bad for you.. alot of fat and cholestrol.. so i usually get the low fat fudge brownie.. [homer]hmmmmm..... low fat fudge brownie ice cream... aaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhhh[/homer]
i fear the day i have to start eating low fat foods
It's good of all the things that April 29 signifies you associate it with free ice cream and not the LA riots or Roger Clemens striking out 20 Mariners.

Fatty.
I had mint chocolate chip. it was delightful
yeah galt, i am so fat :23:
i'm not fat.. 6', 190lb is not fat.. i just have high cholestrol.. and fat turns to cholestrol so i have to watch what i eat.. but the low fat fudge brownie taste just like the regular fudge brownie.. you wouldn't be able to tell in a taste test.

i think it was the pizza i had every saturday night with my parents from age 10 to 18 that gave me the high cholestrol..
Pages: 1 2 3 4