CDIH

Full Version: The Printer - fun fun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have no printer so i have to use the pc lab, I got to sit with a bunch little indian girls, who wouldnt shut up, then i got to wait at the printer, where some asian girl printed a book, then some other asian girl came up and checked every paper that came out of the printer, even though they werent hers

:damnpc:
thanks for sharing. dismissed
Damn Arpi, have some compassion. I bet there was a time when you used to go to Starbucks so that you could talk to me on the board that you were upset because some dolt was using the computer.
you use your own laptop at starbucks.....
Oh. Nevermind then. Carry on.
Quote:Oh. Nevermind then. Carry on.
<-F
the worse is when its rainy and everyone in the labs smell more then usual
when they are all indian, they smell bad anyway Undecided
but its worse when it rains
at least in the library
ok :21:
After you are done printing out your stuff fuck up the printer for those Dot heads and put a Stick Up right next to them.

Tell them to stop drinking their own piss because it's just plain nasty.
what the fuck are you talking about? :17:
Could we please try and make sense? That read like a garbled TFEC post
The reason why Dot Heads smell.

Drinking their own piss, using way to much curry and a general realization that we (American's) bathe everyday instead once or twice a year like they do in a filthy watering hole.
how old are you?

if you are over the age of 9, then you have nothing going for you and you should just put a bullet right through that lonely heart of yours. seriously.

no. im serious.
Sure whatever you say. Just think I'll take a few with me...
you did not answer my question.
Did so. You just chose not to read between the lines.
stop trying to be clever. you did not answer my question.
<span style='font-size:107pt;line-height:100%'>I DID SO!!!</span>
Pages: 1 2