CDIH

Full Version: Tonight, I am a star - Just cut my first single
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My friend's roommate is housesittiing for a couple in Chelsea who have a fancy recording studio in their HUGE loft apartment. It's seen the likes of such superstars as Jahim and Pepa, and he let us mess around with the recording equipment tonight. They even had a soundproof booth with a glass window, just like the karoke stands at amusement parks.
I freestyled my breakthrough creation, "Butt Sex and Pizza" then let the pro mix it. Soon to be available in my friend's cars citywide.
So, showing the world your tits on GMA wasn't good enough?

Sitting with Al Bundy in a diner wasn't good enough?

But, record some random vocals in a home-studio and NOW you're a star? :11:
i forgot how much of an Asshole kid is. its nice to be reminded from time to time
Quote:Sitting with Al Bundy in a diner wasn't good enough?
it was a bar
i am under trish and LOVING IT!!!
I'm under Arpi and can't help but feel slightly uncomfortable.
now i did the rollover and danked is riding me like a prized calf!! yee-haw!!!
I always wanted to run away and join the rodeo.
Quote:So, showing the world your tits on GMA wasn't good enough?
It was the Today show.
Quote:Sitting with Al Bundy in a diner wasn't good enough?
It was a bar.

Know your trivia.
God Damn it this thread was supposed to be about me.
She is an American Idol <!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->wannabe<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
[Image: 17.gif]
mad. YOU ARE ON FIRE

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->i really wish you were on fire, so that you would burn to death.<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
<span style='font-size:57pt;line-height:100%'>YOU GO! You're so fucking funny. Why don't you get a new gimmick. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL</span>
and you are how old?
Old enough to not take shit from asscunts like you.
ah. you must be pushin 40
ASSCUNT! I BET HE'S MEGA PISSED!
And armed too.
no, no you aren't
Pages: 1 2 3