CDIH

Full Version: Welcome to Gomez's grill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Who wants a burger? I've got hot dogs

:fires up the grill:
It's 11 at night you fat slob.
:lol: ...i was thinking the same thing Alkey...
I predict that somehow someway the great debate of ketchup and eggs will work their way into this thread.
I realize most of you won't get this but I will pay you no mind
He's trying to lure Jack and Baker into a greasy threesome.
as they say in germany, this thread uber-sucks!
i'm hungry :-(
Nobody in germany uses the word uber
Quote:I realize most of you won't get this but I will pay you no mind

Yeah, those of us who don't need grilled food before bed to lesson the chance of us having nightmares won't get it.

Wooosh! Right over my head!
Quote:Yeah, those of us who don't need grilled food before bed to lesson the chance of us having nightmares won't get it.

Wooosh! Right over my head!

Unless you are a member of the dork board you won't get this, seriously

Now go buy some more cheap headbands at target
Quote:Nobody in germany uses the word uber
a german would call you uber-stupid for saying that.
Quote:Unless you are a member of the dork board you won't get this, seriously

Good for you.

I think.

:30:
Quote:a german would call you uber-stupid for saying that.

No I don't think so

No German uses the word uber
yeah Alkey... you & your pathetic $0.99 bandanas.... what's wrong with you??? you should be spending mad fat cash on some super cool Roca-wear so all the homiez will show you mad respect, yo...
Quote:yeah Alkey... you & your pathetic $0.99 bandanas.... what's wrong with you??? you should be spending mad fat cash on some super cool Roca-wear so all the homiez will show you mad respect, yo...

Shouldn't you be starting a poll so you can use your catchphrase for the 50 millionth time?
The burgers are burning!
Quote:No I don't think so

No German uses the word uber
i know a few germans and have been to germany and they would all tell you how uber-wrong you are.
Quote:i know a few germans and have been to germany and they would all tell you how uber-wrong you are.

My mother is German

I speak german

I went to the German School of Washington DC

The word uber DOES NOT EXIST...It's ueber
I wanna' borrow Arpi's account so I can research the origin of this uber retarded thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4