CDIH

Full Version: what happens if i open this door?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
200 sucked out of plane
By Robert Jobson, Evening Standard
9 May 2003

At least 200 passengers are feared dead after they were sucked out of a plane at 7,000 feet when a door opened.

The Russian-made aircraft suffered a catastrophic loss of cabin pressure which caused a "terrifying vacuum" while flying over Congo.

The pilot managed to land the plane but none of the passengers who had boarded were left.

"Everything inside was sucked out and the passengers did not have a chance," said an aviation official in the Congolese capital of Kinshasa. He added: "Everybody is presumed dead."

The plane had been chartered by the Congolese army to fly from Kinshasa to Lubumbashi, Congo's second biggest city which is home to a large military base.

The IL-76 military transport aircraft was being used to carry army personnel and their families.

Congo's minister for peace, Vital Kamerhe, confirmed that a cargo door had opened. An official said: "The pressure system broke down. There was a dramatic de-pressurisation."

The IL-76 is a medium-range aircraft, also known by its Nato codename Candid. It was developed for transporting cargo, dropping paratroopers and moving troops and military hardware.

It has huge doors which appear to have failed in the disaster on the flight out of Kinshasa. The four-engined Il-76 is a versatile transport aircraft widely used in Africa, the Middle East, India and China. It remains in service despite its age because of the shortage of cargo aircraft worldwide. </a>

these poor mother fuckers. i wonder what their last thoughts were.

Edited By Keyser Soze on 1052587094
Quote:these poor mother fuckers. i wonder what their last thoughts were.

I hope I land on that fat fuck next to me.
The paragraph structure of this post makes it unreadable.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sucks to fly African Airlines.
meh....it was probably a bunch of monkey fucking HIV carrying darkies
Quote:meh....it was probably a bunch of monkey fucking HIV carrying darkies
EVERYBODY!!! please pay attention to LZ. he is being edgy and dangerous. Rolleyes
Quote:EVERYBODY!!! please pay attention to LZ. he is being edgy and dangerous.
gimmick theif
yeah....ok...whatever arpi.
wow you showed him!
he savaged me!
Quote:he savaged me!
too bad your stroke didn't, strokey
oooooo! he italicized strokey! he is vicious!!
i made it bold too....pay attention to detail!

that's it.......i'm gonna call maynard then i'm gonna cuddle with him....won't you be jealous!!!

Edited By LZMF1 on 1052625386
no. he and i are through. i just let him have what for on AIM.