CDIH

Full Version: i just bought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
a limited edition pack of white chocolate and dark chocolate reese's peanut butter cups. and i am about to eat them. does life get any better?
only if you were to choke on them while taking a crap and your roomate found you dead on the toilet with your pants around your ankles, chocolate on your chin, and a turd hanging halfway out of your ass.
i just ate the white chocolate ones, heaven in my mouth. and i don't have a roomate.
ok, if your mom found you.
mom jokes :17:
...it made me giggle :lol:
you still giggle at maynard fucks dogs jokes
it wasnt a mom joke. i just wanted your mom to be the one who found you dead on the toilet. good memory to take to her grave and all.
Quote:it wasnt a mom joke. i just wanted your mom to be the one who found you dead on the toilet. good memory to take to her grave and all.
fair enough
Quote:you still giggle at maynard fucks dogs jokes
:rofl::lol: :rofl:
maynard doesnt appreciate being associated with those jokes. he has become a completly different person in the last 6 months and is now a sensitive caring person and sluggos personal bitch.
imagine sluggo finding him on the bowl
white chocolate kit kats are better.
white chocolate covered pretzels
update: i have eaten both, washed them down with some fruit punch and made an explosive fart. tonight ruled.
i applaud your victory
you should save some and bring them to the show tomorrow :10:
i ate them all, did you not see my update?
how about like 2 bucks for gas?....we might not make it to the show.... :24:
Sleeper is offiically "cooler" than Hybrid in my book. Not only because of his righteous evening, but also because Hybrid has conciously chosen to go against my wishes and and break the board with his sig on every one of his posts
Pages: 1 2