CDIH

Full Version: IT'S MONDAY!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wasn't sick of looking at that goddamn "It's Friday" thread headlining the Smoke Room all weekend?
are we going to get one for every day of the week?

I'm dry today, so far
well if you took a shower, you would get wet...silly stoner girl
if you did your job right, I would too :32:
ouch, that hurt...i am crushed, no really i am
Another fucking Monday. My new sandals cut up my feet and I am in so much pain. Plus my computer's not working. I fucking hate fucking Mondays. I should never have gotten out of bed this morning.
see, and i like fucking mondays. i don't like normal mondays, but the fucking kind i like a lot...oh, and i am still in a cloud from yesterday too
well things are a little better now. My comp's fixed and my friend at work bought me a pair of flip flops so I don't have to limp around barefoot. But it's almost 2 and I haven't had lunch yet. :29:
go eat something, its not good in this weather to get hungry...then you go outside and never go back to work. then you get yelled at! can't be havin that
I did finally and it was hard to come back inside. But I really wanna go walking after work in this beautiful weather and my feet are killing me!!!!