CDIH

Full Version: rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my dads computer is fucked to Hell so i unplugged the cable from the router and have it right into my computer now. now all of a sudden im getting all of these annoying messages that seem like popups but they all look the same, just different messages. what the Hell are these? can i turn them off or block them? :damnpc:
sounds like a scuzzi problem. try replugging that back into your sdram. should do the trick. :thumbs-up:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quote:sounds like a scuzzi problem. try replugging that back into your sdram. should do the trick.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Quote:now all of a sudden im getting all of these annoying messages that seem like popups but they all look the same, just different messages

what do they say?
they are those new pop up ads, that get sent to you using windows messenger
ahh - then just uninstall Messenger - unless you use it, of course.

Click Start > Run and in the Open: box type:

RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %windir%\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.Remove

Press OK, and you are done.
Quote:ahh - then just uninstall Messenger - unless you use it, of course.

Click Start > Run and in the Open: box type:

RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %windir%\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.Remove

Press OK, and you are done.
yeah that will work if the scuzzi thing is to advanced for you.
it didnt work goatweed Sad it deleted some files it said but im still getting popups
I dunno - what do the messages say?
i'm glad i don't get those messages
:lol:
the messages are just pop up ads in another form...they just show up with the messanger
right click my computer > manage > go into services and applications > services > now double click the thing called messenger > now where it says startup type ...change it to manual and then stop the process with the button thats there
are you talking about the grey popup box with the ok button that you click? i've started getting those since i stopped using a router. but, i exited out of my messenger earlier and they seem to have stopped.
quickstop is :6:
:6:
haha, hybrids dad is gonna kick his ass!!!
nice one, QS - I thought removing it would stop the messages, but I guess not.

I never get those messages though - weird.
the first thing i tried when it popped up was to find the process that was running and end it but apparently its a part of a vital system process, so i did a google groups search. you can find anything with the newsgroups