CDIH

Full Version: So the Legion of Doom is back - ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
YAY!

:wgaf:
They were awful. I was embarassed to watch.
Austin looks like he's having a blast as co-GM. Otherwise, RAW is pretty shitty tonight.

Oh, look - Stacy Kiebler :loveya:
I liked Raw. It has been better than SMackdown has been lately. Christian was good on the mic tonight. Austin is good as GM.
Austin: I am trying very hard not to lose my temper.
Crowd: LOSE IT, LOSE IT, LOSE IT.

I liked that part mainly just for the look on Austins face. He was almost smiling ear to ear.

Did anyone else expect him to turn and stunner either Kane or RVD though after he kicked Christian out and they just stood there like idiots?
how the shit can you still watch raw?

its so painfully bad
I have already explained that theory.

I call it the dear in headlights syndrome.

No matter how bad the product may be, just like a deer standing in the middle of the road looking at the oncoming car with glaring headlights, you just cannot not watch. it The fear is that once something good actually does happen, you will miss it.
god forbid you miss a moment, i mean its not like they will replay it every week leading up to a ppv.
Ok... let me reverse that a bit....

Its like the Superbowl when you know one team is going to dominate the whole time and there really is no chance that it will be exciting in any way. Yet, you watch to see if the team that sucks can actually pull some insanse shit out of their ass and turn the tables. Even though you know that every news channel and ESPN will replay it for weeks.
you are comparing an episode of Raw to the SUPER BOWL?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!

you are fucking insane
Not Raw. Wrestling in general. Smakdown, Raw, PPV, Heat, Velocity.... all of them.
that's still a stretch jack...apples and oranges.

I still watch RAW becuase what else am I gonna watch on a Monday night? (though I was watching the Animatrix while RAW was on, pausing it for what I thought might be interesting spots).
i thought raw sucked ass last night. i just watched it on tape and it only took about 25 minutes.
did they forget they had a ppv this weekend? no buildup to make people spend their money...oh well...it could have been worse, i mean it could have been an episode of wcw thunder