CDIH

Full Version: Judgment Day Thoughts and Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: stretcher.jpg]
WWE Title
Brock Lesnar vs Big Show in a stretcher match
-Brock Lesnar wins with help from Rey Mysterio.

[Image: nashhh.jpg]
World Heavyweight Title
Kevin Nash vs HHH
-I bet Kevin Nash wins the title with help from Shawn Michaels. HHH will let his buddy win the title so they can continue this :wgaf: feud and let HHH win the belt back at Badd Blood in June.

[Image: ladder.jpg]
WWE Tag Team Championship in a ladder match
Los Guerreros vs Team ANgle
-Team Angle keeps the belt.

[Image: ic1.jpg]
Battle Royale for new IC champion
Rob Van Dam
Kane
Booker T
Lance Storm
Christian
Goldust
Chris Jericho
Test

-Bet the winner will be Booker T because he got screwed when he lost the belt to HHH.

[Image: bikini.jpg]
Bikni challenge of Torrie WIlson vs Sable.
-Winner Torrie WIlson and Sable beats her up after.

[Image: res.jpg]
La Resistance vs Test and Scott Steiner
Winners: La Resistance with help from Chris Nowinski. Test and Scott Steiner argue and almost come to blows teasing a breakup.

Women's championship:
Jacqueline vs Jazz vs Trish vs Victoria
Winner: Trish Stratus

From Smackdown Spoiler:
Rowdy Roddy Piper vs Mr. America
Winner: By DQ Mr. America after Piper, Sean O'Haire, and Mr. McMahon try unmasking Mr. America.

Besides the tag team ladder match and the IC battle royale this PPV is going to suck. The 2 main events are awful. Where is Benoit, Rhyno, HBK, Goldberg, Rey Mysterio, and the Dudleyz to name a few. Thank god for free PPV.
this one is a snoozefest, guaranteed. I'll watch the Battle Royal because I like the pace of those matches and the WWE does them so rarely - other than that, I think picking the corn out of my shit would be more entertaining than this PPV.

And yes, free PPV owns :banana:
This one has shit storm written all over it. I'll save my money thank you.
brock
hhh
rvd wins ic belt
team angle wins cause chavo is hurt and eddie can't win a 2 on 1 ladder match
jazz
mr america by dq

and we are all winners when torrie and sable undress...glad its free, cause this isn't worth 4.95 let alone 3495
It looks like Mysterio will keep the belt and from what I read, there is major concern about the Nash and HHH match. They were hoping to continue this feud through the Raw PPV Badd Blood next month but it looks like it will be a one shot deal. They wanted HHH to face Goldberg at SUmmerslam, now it looks like that may happen next month.
This PPV has no hope whatsoever of being entertaining.

How come Goldberg isnt competing, they just signed the guy with some of the biggest hype ever and he's already missing PPV's? He better run in on something.
I havent turned it on yet but I bet it sucks anyway.
the Austin/Bischoff segment was pretty funny.

And Stacy Kiebler looks super hot - as usual.
hey cool! Val Venis is back Rolleyes
Remember when I said Piper and Hogan would have a match and everyone laughed?
I do. In fact, I recall saying that, at the time, Piper's appearance was a "one shot". I can't always be right.

Lillian Garcia has a decent voice, and Sable looks great :26:
Torrie is so f'n hot. And latino heat and Tajiri are tag team champs.
Quote:Remember when I said Piper and Hogan would have a match and everyone laughed?

I still laugh cause you have no proof that Mr. America is Hogan. Mr. America doesn't have 24 inch pythons, his arms look old and thin compared to hogans pyhtons..... BROTHER!
once again, booker got screwed out of a championship. DOH! Also HHH found a way to keep his title, not get pinned but also make his buddy look good. Great!
The word is, next month's Raw only PPV will feature a HHH/Nash Hell In A Cell match. As bad as tonight's show sounds like it was, just you wait...
:29:
god that was awful
good thing i don't actually care about this stuff anymore
No matter how much you hate HHH, would you really want Nash to be champ. I thought the PPV was good. COnsidering I was thinking the worst, I ended up liking it. Surprisingly the Big show and lesnar match was pretty good. The ladder match was great as expected and Tajiri was a good choice, torrie was smoking even though the crowd booed her early on and cheered Sable. The HHH and Nash match was not as bad as advertised and the bump on the table was cool. Was this the first PPV ever, the Spanish announce table survived. How cool was the Matrix move by Trish where she fell backwards to avoid the punch by Jazz. I liked the IC battle royale. It was great the way Christian put out Jericho. This puts Christian and Booker T in a feud for the belt until Bad Blood next month when hopefully Booker takes it. The Hogan, oops Mr. America and Piper match was awful. I was waiting for Tenacious Z to help Hogan out. The La Resistance and test vs Steiner match was surprisingly somewhat entertaining. test and Steiner might actually be a good feud. One of my favorite segments was Jericho and Piper trading insults. What was up with Stephanie being concerned for Hunter's well being. SInce they are getting married in real life later this year, you think they will reconcile on camera?

And no I did not pay fo it. I get it for free so I view it with an open mind and don't expect much for my money. :banana:

Edited By Teenweek on 1053350996
Quote:No matter how much you hate HHH, would you really want Nash to be champ.

Yes, because quite frankly I'm a little tired of seeing HHH hold the belt and seemingly retain it, even when he gets his ass handed to him like he did last night.

The Big Slow/Lesnar match was good when Lesnar went apeshit. That dude is all muscle, and when he jacks his body up, it's scary. Flying off the forklift was pretty sweet too, considering his size.

The Ladder match was pretty good, proibably the match of the night, IMO.

Sable looked amazing, but they should leave these bullshit "matches" for regular TV programming, unless they plan on showing some tits.

I didn't pay attention to the Women's Title match, esp. since you knew Jazz was gonna win anyway.

Booker should've won that belt, it seems they're trying to push Christian in a few different ways, and I personally don't see the draw.

Hogan/Piper was pretty much what I expected - awful. It reminded me of when I saw Paul Orndoff on a WCW PPV years back, with his arm all skinny and nasty looking (though Piper is the opposite - fat and awful looking). Hogan may be old. but at least he's maintained his physique.

The French guys and Test/Steiner - didn't really watch, I mostly ogled Stacy anytime she was on my screen.

The Jericho/Piper promo was pretty good, and that's how Piper should be used - NOT in the fucking ring.

Maybe Steph cared about HHH so much, she might consider getting back with him and bring his ass to Smackdown! Of course, he'd have to lose the belt first...

All in all, another lackluster PPV - they've really lost that "special" feeling that they used to have, now they seem more like a RAW or Smackdown!, just longer and without the commercials. I hear the WWE is concerned aboput buyrates these days...maybe if they gave people a reason to buy, more people would...
Does anybody even care about the Raw championship?

No, everybody just expects Triple H to keep it so there is no interest or intruige there.
Pages: 1 2