CDIH

Full Version: What to do to the Celebrities you hate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
no dude, not sing, DOOOOO to them

BRAINEATERS

Hey hey hey

Brains for dinner
Brains for lunch
Brains for breakfast
Brains for brunch
Brains at every single meal
Why can't we have some guts
Hey hey hey

Brains are all we ever get
In this rotten fuckin' place, hey hey
Brains are all we ever get
Why can't we have a change of pace

Brains for dinner
Brains for lunch
Brains for breakfast
Brains for brunch
Brains at every single meal
Why can't we have some guts, hey hey

Why can't we have some guts, hey hey
Why can't we have some fuckin' rotten guts
Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey
.... no, it's seems like you want to sing about doing these things... how bout just tell us directly what you would do to them...
because then it wouldn't go in the music section
... why would it have to go in the Music section?
because that's the way I wanted to do it
I'm moving this thread to the Wrestling Forum. Please change the tone of this thread to reflect these changes. Thank you.
.... why did you have to be sneaky about your new lyrics thread? Why hide it under the guise of "What to do to the Celebrities you hate"? How bout a lil honesty here, and just say "Here's a lyrics thread based around the theme of what you would do to celebrities you hate"? Why the need to intentionally deceive the children of the board??
weren't you just complaining about their not being enough new threads? At least she gave you some reading material.
.... HEY! I refuse to look at the postive side of anything today.... it's all aboot the negative.....
don't be a negative nancy. You'll be sorry charlie! Maybe you need a new plan stan.
Drop off the key Lee

Quote:"Here's a lyrics thread based around the theme of what you would do to celebrities you hate"?
too many words to say the same thing