CDIH

Full Version: I saw an old pal the other day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I almost forgot to share with youse, i saw an old dear friend the other day. You all never met him but he is dear in your hearts.

I was drivin late, I usually drive with my glasses on but not this night. I see this hot lookin black chick on the corner, she is propositioning men in their cars so I suspected she was a prostitute. Not that I go for that shit but I just drove up to get a gander at this hot momma.

As I pull up who do I see? My old she-male pal that blew my friend years back. Ugly as ever and strung out like whitney houston on Oscar night.

The disgust that rushed through me made me drive away quickly but I felt bad I didn't say hello.
I still think you're so fucked up for doing that.
confused on one part: so the chick you though was hot was your trannie friend?? or the person in the car the prostitute was propositioning had the trannie in it?
The hooker was my tranny pal who blew my friend doug on his birthday. I am not going through that story again, it was during my eggplant phase.
and it's a good story, too :thumbs-up: