CDIH

Full Version: Why Booker T will never hold the World Title..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have read on numerous sites how Booker T is proclaiming that in about a year and a half he will retire from wrestling.

Why in god's name would he make this public knowledge? This just says "Vince, fuck you. I don't need this fucking job. I'll just work out the rest of my contract."

If I were Vince, I would be thinking "Why the fuck would I promote someone and build them up to main event when they are just going to leave when they are at the peak. Why waste the time and money?"

Fucking stupid ass.
Damn i thought it was because he's black
it isn't because of that?
yeah seriously, I think we all know that vince is one of the most racist people on earth.
It's because Vince is a sad, little man who enjoys dicking over WCW people
Booker T isn't gonna get the belt cause Big Nose is not gonna give it up. It's just another conspiracy to keep the black man and every other man down.
Lemme tell ya something playa, you be drinking that haterade a little too much there
Well like the saying goes Don't hate the playa, hate the Game. I think that sums it up.
It might have something to do with Brooker T being borderline retarded

I always though he had about 1/2 a brain cell above George " the Animal " Steel.