CDIH

Full Version: Interesting post-RAW happenings - I wish I was at this show now...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought the whole teary-eyes Flair on RAW this week was more of a work than a legitamate emotional moment - anyway, from rajah this is what happened after the cameras stopped rolling (why the WWE didn't put this on TV I don't understand) :
Quote:After Nash gets done staring down HHH, he goes over to check on Flair. While he's over there Shawn Michaels' music hits and here comes HBK with a ton of wrestlers (face and heel) in street clothes from the back. The crowd doesn't know what's going on until they all arrive and start hugging Flair. Austin's music hits. He slides in one sing of the ring and out the other to get a cooler of beer. He takes one to Flair. Then goes to get more for the other wrestlers in the ring. Now Stephanie McMahon's music hits and she comes down to hug Flair. Now Shane McMahon's music hits! Shane O'Mac! He comes dancing down the ramp to come congratulate Flair. Next it's Vince. He comes down walking hurriedly and intensely gets in the ring and stares down Flair before cracking a bit of a smile and hugging Flair. HHH comes back out next. When he gets in the ring, everybody goes to each side of Flair. While HHH stares down Flair his cheers turn to boos. But the boos went to cheers (biggest pop of the night) when he took the belt and placed it on Flair's shoulder and raised his arm. All the guys then took Flair up on their shoulders and carried him around the ring.

The crowd is yelling "speech, speech, speech," and a teary-eyed Flair obliges. He says he's made a lot of memories here in Greenville (he wrestled here virtually every Monday night when I was a kid). He thanks the fans and his fellow wrestlers and says they've been the greatest to work with and he's never been happier than his time spent with them the past couple of years.
They didn't show it because the hatred for Triple H would increase even more
They did not show it because it gave the fans something extra in the arena that the fans at home did not get to see. I am sure the will do a retire,ment for Flair on camera too this was just a little someting special, kind of like Austin coming back after Raw went off the air.
[Image: FlairisChamp.jpg]

[Image: Flaircelebration.jpg]
nice!
wow, his hands make that beer can look tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny.