CDIH

Full Version: secrets of the mod forum revealed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the mod forum is a strange and wonderous place. the mods mostly talk about all of you behind your backs. there is alot of name calling. they create lists of people they wish would leave. gooch figures prominently in most of them. they also have lengthy chats about the size of thier genitalia.
other than that its alot of verbal ass grab.
is there anything about me in there :clueless:
danked writes long diatribes about his distaste for you hybrid. it gets quite ugly at times.
I warned Gonzo this would happen, but did he listen to me? noooooooo.
that kinda sucks. danked used to be nice. :24:
ME NEXT! :bouncer:

ME NEXT! :bouncer:
What about the "Oath of Silence" that you took?
he had his fingers crossed
Crossing those fingers must take a lot out of him...
the finger crossing comment was genius.
i searched the whole forum alkie, but the only mention of you is a comment goatweed made in the "rate the members" thread. he had you at #641 and the comment was "alkey..............pfffft!"
Lies!!!!
hey, at least have the balls to admit it. if you are going to post it you should be willing to tell the truth and stand by your comments.
what number am i? :15:
a big surprise was that gonzo and danked were going to stick ladi in the cell permanently until keyser admitted that she was his favorite member and that he would quit the board if he couldnt read her posts anymore. keyser also admitted that he lied about sleeping with the redhead. i knew it!
I would never put alkey that far down the scale - he's at least 500 material.
then you need to update your member rating list.

hybrid, they all have different lists. gonzo has you at #14 but trish has you at #704. the rest have you in the 200's area
But, there's only 200+ members... Undecided :29:
you should put that thread in the pit and CODE IT SO GONZO CANT DELETE IT! that would be bad ass!
Quote:gooch figures prominently in most of them

this is old news. i've known about this since back on October. :10:
Pages: 1 2 3