CDIH

Full Version: matrix the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so anyone play it or seen anyone play it. is it worth just going out and buying it. i had planned on renting it first but all the copies seem to be rented out whenever i go to the store. the graphics look great and i hear that the first two movies are basicaly required viewing to play since the game plays out the story line of the two movies very closely.
the reviews have been lackluster. check gamespot.com or ign.com for reviews.
yeah the reviews i've read have'nt been great. Most people say it's a good rental since the game follows the move very closely. I've read complaints about the controls and poor camera angles. I too have been attempting to rent it.
very good rental, rented it last sunday, and beat it today.
That fucking sucks. I refuse to pay 50-60 dollars anymore on games I can beat in a day and that's pretty much anything nowadays.
that's why it's better to download them or rent them :5:
Well, that's a given. I meant for consoles.
Or you could put a 3-hour daily cap on each game
Quote:refuse to pay 50-60 dollars anymore on games I can beat in a day and that's pretty much anything nowadays.

I do too. Thats why I buy my games off ebay. Brand new games, sealed closed, priced at half the store value. Nothing wrong with them, basically mint.
This is why you buy games at EB, and if you beat them within 2 weeks, bring them back and get your money back.