CDIH

Full Version: aehs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So how about that Lebron James?

Edited By Galt on 1054173622
he's alright i guess

Edited By HedCold on 1054187559
Lebron doesn't wear a helmet. He plays basketball.

Edited By Galt on 1054173701
he was awesome in the spurs game last night
a great high school player who has been exploited so bad you'd think the bush administration were his agents. No athlete has ever been built up so much, he is basically expected to come in, in his rookie season and turn around the cavs, the nba and play like Michael Jordan in his prime. The kids played amazingly against a sub par talent pool of jewish white kids and has been above the rest, he will be good but I think he will fold under the pressure. No matter how well he plays it will not be good enough.
He can't shoot.
and what happened to "Lebron will never play for the Cavs"?
that was so 4 months ago
Might as well trade him to the knicks right away and let him die out, how can anyone be hungry and devoted to the game when he's made 90 million before getting his HS diploma?
Not a chance in Hell Lebron wins the rookie of the year.
If darko goes to detroit I think he's in the top running, ofcourse can't count out carmelo.

It took kobe several years before he could become the player he is today. But look at who he had mentoring him, jerry west namely. Lebron is surrounded by a bunch of leeches sucking his name dry his mom namely. He's a eye candy player, he is fancy but I will take a boring player like duncan putting up 25-15-5 every night over a flashy player.
whoever the Maverics draft will be ROY because he'll score 20 a game.
If darko is half as good as they say he is, detroit will own the east.
i hope the cavs try to compete with the trail blazers for best team to party with
i bet ricky davis can get lebron to give rasheed wallace and damon stoudamire a run for the title of "cheech and chong" of the nba
Ricky Davis had a better rookie season than lebron will.
to many players are going to look to tear him up and give him a "welcome to the nba"
of course the cavs are going to suck, but they're selling tickets and thats all they really care about
well that's what I been saying for months now.

its a win-win situation for anyone who gets him.

either you get the hype and get a great player and a future franchise player.

or at the very least you get the name and the hype and get a sell out crowd every game just to get a glimpse.

or if you draw the lottery you get both.

I doubt it.
Lebron's shooting percentage will make Iverson's like like Yao
It's easy to score 25 a game when surrounded by a bunch of HS kids, it's not an accomplishment.

an accomplishment is scoring 30 a game when shaq is your team mate.
He never said he wouldn't play for the cavs. he said he wouldn't play for the cav's head coach, who has since been fired.
Pages: 1 2