CDIH

Full Version: A reason to watch fox news tomorow - the war's over but Tyson is still Tyson.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Mike Tyson hasn't lost his penchant for saying the outrageous.

In a television interview scheduled for broadcast Thursday, Tyson again denied he raped Desiree Washington in 1991 in an Indianapolis hotel room. But he said the burden of being labeled a convicted rapist makes him want to do it now.

``I just hate her guts. She put me in that state, where I don't know,'' Tyson said. ``I really wish I did now. But now I really do want to rape her.''

Tyson made the comments during a recent interview in Miami Beach with Greta Van Susteren, who was taking a look back at the circumstances of Tyson's 1992 trial that ended with him convicted of rape and sentenced to six years in prison.

He served three years of the sentence before being released on parole.

A call for comment to Tyson's adviser, Shelly Finkel, was not immediately returned.

The interview will be shown Thursday night (9 p.m. EDT) on ``The Pulse'' on the Fox network.

I can't say I blame him, if you did the time you should atleast get the advantages of the crime. I still to this day believe he is innocent of the crime. I have many reasons but the best summation is a letter that Tyson wrote to the late Dick Schapp while he was in prison.

Tyson said something like this

"I am not upset at being in jail, I have done many things in my life that have warranted me being here. What I will never do is admit to the crime for which sent me here. I have never had to nor would I ever rape a woman. I have done wrong with my life and have admitted in the past to them, I am not mad for my incarceration. I admit to my past and will deal with the time I must serve but I will never admit to rape."
she was a gold digging cunt and tyson should violate her now!

free of charge
Quote:I really wish I did now. But now I really do want to rape her.

You can't make this shit up, what the fuck is wrong with the networks. Fuck all other reality shows, the mike tyson show would be the greatest show ever. I am not even joking, I do not watch any reality shows except for maybe tough enough and the real world at times, this I would watch religiously and not just because I am a boxing fan.

Naturally getting a camera crew with the balls to follow him around would be tough but I am sure someone has the balls.
i would pay top dollar to see "the mike tyson show"

TYSON TV! all mike all day...all night

that would be some funny shit

Edited By LZMF1 on 1054175520
Coincidently I found the quote from my earlier post in a book on tyson.

what he said was actually

"I will never admit to raping that young lady. Even if it shortens my sentence, I will never admit to it because I didn't do it. However during the course of my life I have done 5 or 7 things much worse than what I was convicted of, so maybe I am in the right place".

It's a very interesting book, it's out of print. It's very insightful and open on Tysons life, it tries to explain his hatred of women. The roots are traced back to before he was ever discovered by Cis D'amato at the age of 12 and adopted by him. When he was a child, practically an orphan already and locked up in a juveinile center. He was raped numberous times there as a child of 6 and 7 years old. It is spectulated that he may have been raped by women as well as men.
He said he wished he had raped her AND her momma. There are different flavors of genius. One of them should be named after Iron Mike.
My favorite quote; "She was the easiest of the lot." and "Big Black Ape."
I liked when he called her a "slimey bitch"

I also must agree with dig it was even funnier that he added her mother into the mix.
I think you are forgetting:

"I'll Fuck you 'till you love me"

Classic Line
...Sweet jebus, whered you come from, diadelsuarte?