CDIH

Full Version: Weird guy on the rooftop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right now as I sit at my computer, there is a shirtless guy being videotaped on the rooftop across from me. He was previously prancing around in USA flag thong underwear. He was smacking his ass and doing ballet moves. It was so gay, yet so funny. Now he has on tight green pants and a scarf, still no shirt. D'oh, he just left as I was typing this. You had to be there though, it was hilarious. Last week there was a guy on the very same rooftoop drinking heinekens and yelling at a chair. I love crazy people.
Fuck you. Go get a fuckin webcam so we can watch these nutballs too. DICK!
The Sleeper Wrote:Right now as I sit at my computer, there is a shirtless guy being videotaped on the rooftop across from me. He was previously prancing around in USA flag thong underwear. He was smacking his ass and doing ballet moves. It was so gay, yet so funny. Now he has on tight green pants and a scarf, still no shirt. D'oh, he just left as I was typing this. You had to be there though, it was hilarious. Last week there was a guy on the very same rooftoop drinking heinekens and yelling at a chair. I love crazy people.
you obviously live across the street from maymay. i bought him that thong.
nothing ever happens outside my window so i keep my shades shut. evil sunlight.
IkeaBoy Wrote:nothing ever happens outside my window so i keep my shades shut. evil sunlight.
thats what happens when you live under a rock
Arpikarhu Wrote:you obviously live across the street from maymay. i bought him that thong.
awwww yeaaah, Maynard knows how to smack dat ass!!

WOOHOO, He's back. brb, gotta watch!!!!
maynerd! stop fucking around and get back to work!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, Maynard is wearing Pink boxers and a cape, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol:
The Sleeper Wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAH, Maynard is wearing Pink boxers and a cape, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol:
i love that outfit. maymay got that in san francisco last april.
The Sleeper Wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAH, Maynard is wearing Pink boxers and a cape, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol:
That's not maymay, that's Sean.
Looks like he's gone for good. I can't wait to watch it on cable access.
The Sleeper Wrote:Looks like he's gone for good. I can't wait to watch it on cable access.
That was sooo anti-climactic, atleast you coulda made something up like he offed himself or jumped.
GonzoStyle Wrote:That was sooo anti-climactic, atleast you coulda made something up like he offed himself or jumped.
Yea, he offed himself, but that's not as funny as the pink boxers.
Why exactly does gayness permeate every thread on this board?
Galt Wrote:Why exactly does gayness permeate every thread on this board?
this is a gay chat board. didnt you know that?
cause you bring it here queenie.
Arpikarhu Wrote:
this is a gay chat board. didnt you know that?
I'm not homosexual, but I'm willing to learn.
Keep your faggot talk HERE or HERE

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 01 2002 at 6:22
Keyser Soze Wrote:Keep your faggot talk HERE or HERE
you are so sexy when you are commanding :loveya: