CDIH

Full Version: WHAT.THE.FUCK. - I need to get out the fuck out of town
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What the fuck? It just keeps on fucking raining and raining. The only nice days come on the fucking weekdays, while the weekends and some weekdays are nothing but cloudy, cold, shitty, rainy fucking days. I need to get out of this fucking town very soon, even for just a weekend. This shitty fucking weather just won't stop, and I need to retreat to an area of the country where it doesn't feel like shit every day I try to relax.
granted its excessive, but i kind of like the rain
... Well, you get to stay inside with your gf and just fuck like bunnies. I need to be out in the sun during these monthes. I fucking loathe the rain.
i think we all need a vacation
im going to florida next weekend! :5:
Quote:Well, you get to stay inside with your gf and just fuck like bunnies.
no i don't :36:
Despite the fact that it took me twice as long to get to work today, I fucking love the rain.
joobies is locked in my basement
J'Union City is right by me!!!! What's your address?
1005 Central Ave, its the castle between all the bodegas.
rain makes flowers bloom so its ok with me!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFGH, What the fuck? Its like fucking Seattle outside..... next the Yankees will be trading their good players to the national league....
rain makes lovely splishy splashy sounds on the sidewalk. like music from the angels!
rain makes old peoples' bones hurt so that makes me feel better about myself.
what happened to you?
What's rain? :rofl:
after a week that is what you came back to post? Rolleyes
This is my United States of Whatever!
::ducks to avoid the swinging purse::
Pages: 1 2