CDIH

Full Version: So I listened to the new Metallica CD last night..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
and it sucks.

I know, I was just as shocked as you are.

I haven't actually listened to a disc of theirs since the Black Album, though I've heard a few of their songs since - and based on what I heard, I didn't bother with Load or Reload, etc. The buzz was this album would be a "return to their roots", but IMO it's anything but - it's just more garbage.

If there's interest (and if I can connect) I'll up it to the ftp tonight.
it is quite the awful album
It sounds like some horrible band recorded it in their basement, maybe it's just the copy floating around on the net but it doesn't sound polished at all.
I once heard my leg crack in 2 when I fell off a roof.
It sounded better than this CD.
i'd rather watch you fall off a roof than listen to this cd too
i'd rather watch him fall off a roof than listen to most cds
i would rather watch sleeper watch him fall of a roof than say the letters CD
Hey hey, this Is about how much Metallica sucks, not me.
the only song i have heard is what ever they are playing on the radio. & it is just awful. what have they done to themselves?
they were good until the bassist rolled under the bus and the drummer took over the band. oh well.
iron maiden is coming out with a new album and it will destroy anything metallica ever put out
i miss pavement :9:
yea pavement destroys metallica too.
pavement's 2nd drummer beats Metallica hands-down.
Godsmack is the only band that I've heard that can get away with tuning their guitars down for an entire album.

Edited By diceisgod on 1055041922
too bad they don't get away with sucking
I have listened to the music that you swear by, Sleeper. I sweared and then spit on my floors.
like who?
godsmack: alice in chains...except, they aren't original, and the singer hasn't had the good sense to kill himself on drugs yet.
Those Turboniggers are nothing more than three chord Ramone/SexPistol rip offs. Granted, that may not be all bad but Smack at least has them beat on the originality scale.
Pages: 1 2 3