CDIH

Full Version: Now, see, In this thread - I'm actually a pizza again...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
:bakes in the oven, cheese melts over the hot tomato sauce, crust becomes crispy:
<!--me&Weird NJ--><span id='ME'><center>Weird NJ is hungry</center></span><!--e-me--> Where's my pizza?
you should keep away pizza, i hear it goes straught to your neck waddle.
:continues to bake. Oven is opened, Muslim terrorist points machine gun into oven. Shoot everything in sight. With one last breath, pizza gasps:

Hold me, now. I'm six feet from the edge, and I'm thinking, maybe six feet ain't so far down.
Shut it, strokey.
make me , neck waddle!
:oven door opened. Pizza remains, full of holes. Tray of garlic knots added to oven. Pizza grows nervous of the strange odor that envelopes the oven. Heat causes pizza to regain energy and regenerate wounds. :
:garlic knot slowly creeps out of its tray. Makes its way toward the pizza. The smell of burning crust and the sheer pain that must accompany a bread roll walking on an oven surface does not phase the knot, and it walks toward pizza with a large anchovy in hand:
:garlic knot lays anchovy on pizza. Pizza can do nothing but cook. Knot walks back to tray and hops back inside.:
:pizza is taken out of oven and placed on aluminum tray. Pizza Maker is aghast at the sight of an anchovy on his plain cheese pizza. Wishes to bring tha ruckus:
AND?!?!
:Ruckus is brought:
I knew it!
....yeah, there was alot of indecision on the pizza makers part.
Did the anchovy survive? :clueless:
I think the pizzamaker saved the anchovy until he finally brought tha ruckus, in which the anchovy was either thrown at someone or just tossed back in with the rest of the anchovies.
What a life... :36:
I think the pizza was thrown out, after being sullied by that anchovy.
what about the grape soda?
... that was a WHOLE other day, my friend... your soda was dropped and spilt when Pizza Dude showed up...
Pages: 1 2 3