CDIH

Full Version: Horatio Sanz voted Stoner of the Year.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
March 7, 2003 – The 4th-Annual HIGH TIMES Stony Awards began and ended with a bang on Wednesday night at BB King’s Blues Club in New York. Saturday Night Live’s Horatio Sanz accepted the final award of the evening for Stoner of the Year and Phish’s Mike Gordon accepted the first for Best Music DVD.
read more...
:disappointed:
He's no Snoop Dog. :5:
he likes his munchies
high times is the epitome of arrested development and is a disgrace. anybody who admits to reading it is a poster child for stereotype of worthless stoner who sits around his parents basement in a metallica t-shirt.
Quote:March 7, 2003

up to date ain't we, panama red?
metallica :5:
his character in the skit with him and jim fallon is funny though.. when jimmy runs his own webcam site and horatio plays the stoner.. that's funny..
woo :banana:
Quote:his character in the skit with him and jim fallon is funny though.. when jimmy runs his own webcam site and horatio plays the stoner.. that's funny..
yes, especially when he cant stop laughing at his own jokes and blows the skit. rookie
Fallon or Sanz?
sanz always giggles and makes everyone else laugh. i find that tunny
i would have voted ashton kutcher
i find lots of things tunny but not that.
tunny? tunny how? tunny like a clown?
no, tunny like a clon.
Horatio sanz's comic timing is second only to Colin Quinns.
GOBI!! that's what his name is in that SNL skit!