CDIH

Full Version: Bush: War Vs. Iraq Over Weapons Justified - The fuckin balls on this guy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not a fuckin trace of any weapons, just a couple trucks that might have been used for blah blah blah, they also might have been ice cream trucks. who gives a fuck?

where are all these weapons that bush, blair and powell yapped on about?

It's not enough not a single speck or shred of evidence has been found, Bush has the fuckin balls to say that the war was justified?

Quote:Bush said, the war ensured that Iraq could not be used to supply an arsenal for terrorists. "No terrorist network will gain weapons of mass destruction from the Iraqi regime, because the Iraqi regime is no more," he said.

Or maybe because you over fuckin stated his weapons arsenal and capabilities? Then duped everyone else into it.

Plus I do NOT wanna hear about "Oh saddam was a horrible maniacal dictator, he needed to be removed anyway". That is NOT an excuse, the whole basis of the war was that he had these weapons and was threatening the free world with them. There are plenty of other dictators but are we just gonna make shit up now and bomb a country and then say "Oops my bad, he was a douchebag anyway". Shit someone shoulda told Kennedy that and saved us the cuban missle crisis and the embarassment of the Bay Of Pigs invasion. We coulda taken out Castro right away.

The point of bad or good, lets not forget who funded saddam in the 80's and fed the monster. Yeah it was us and good old ronnie reagan, the gipper also helped fund another guy named Usama Bin Laden.

We can pin point where the weapons are from skycams when weren't on the ground, yet many months after we own the country we cant find shit?

Oh now they are in Iran, lets invade them too.

We can play "where's waldo" and bomb every country we dont like and just say we are looking for the weapons.

I was a huge supporter of the war because Saddam signed a treaty and if what bush said was true then he broke every part of it and broke the most important part. For him to have these weapons was not allowable. I had my doubts until Blair jumped in and then I believed that saddam did have these weapons. But what the fuck man?
given that we gave them like 3 months from the time we said "we are going to invade" to the time we set foot on Iraq, they had plenty of time to break down all the stuff and put it underground in hidden caves.

Actually, they probably had more than 3 months since they thought that we might invade them after Afghanistan!

So they have them, but they are hiding them. WMDs are there. We just have to catch them red handed.

I do like Donald Rumsfield's quote though i heard last night about the WMDs, "Just because we can't find Sadam Hussien, doesn't mean he doesn't exist."
You first mistake was believing anything a politician says.

I was against this "war" because I do not think the United States of American should be the worlds policemen, while our borders are under a virtual attack daily from illegal aliens.

Let's fix the problems we have right here, before we go trotting all over the world chasing boogieman and WMD that may or may not exist.

The Bush family is Hell bent on enslaving US along with the rest of the world with the "War on Terrorism, Drugs and whatever else they can pull out of their asses."
true Mad, we should take care of things at home first..
but will we ever REALLY take care of everything at home.. when are we finished with things at home? until it becomes a total utopia? when will that be done? do you have a project plan for that?
First, thing I would do is repeal a shit load of illegal and Unconstitutional laws. Then proceed to charge all of the enabler's of such laws (i.e. Lawyers, Politician's, Judges etc...) with treason.

After their convictions I start hanging the useless bastards.

Oh, what fun it would be.
get rid of the law.. always a good thing when you want to fix things at home.. Rolleyes
Quote:First, thing I would do is repeal a shit load of illegal and Unconstitutional laws.

:23:
If they didn't have weapns, then let the UN look at your arsenal as you were supposed to do based on the agreement of your surrender in '91.

Otherwise we as the winner have the right to beat you up again.
at least none of this distracted the people from the governments unfilled promise to get osama bin laden and to destroy al quaeda. right? right?
in order to do that, we would have to pretty much invade every mid-east country, take over their governments and interrogate (with extreme violence) every person we come accross in order to track him down.

I don't think that people would like that very much.
Quote:I don't think that people would like that very much.
didnt stop us in iraq
yes because the whiny 10% of the population who didn't support that war when coupled with the 15% who don't support ANY war or conflict are really who make the country work.
[quote] because the whiny 10% of the population who didn't support that war[when coupled with the 15% who don't support ANY war or conflict are really who make the country work.
/quote]
i1. i challenge those statistics
2. i meant world opinion in my comment
1. I made up the statistics. But from what I remember, 75% of Americans supported the war once it began. And I feel comfortable saying that 10-15% of the American public will oppose any war no matter what the reason.
2. Fuck world opinion. They hate us no matter what we do because we are the only country that can do whatever we want. No matter how much we try and bribe them with "loans" they never have to pay back, relief, or in other ways bend over backwards they will hate us
Quote:are we just gonna make shit up now and bomb a country and then say "Oops my bad, he was a douchebag anyway".

No better weapon testing, than a live fire. If you're gonna continue to be the most powerfull nation in the world, you'd better have experienced soldiers to defend it. vietnam was when ?...
Quote:1. I made up the statistics. But from what I remember, 75% of Americans supported the war once it began. And I feel comfortable saying that 10-15% of the American public will oppose any war no matter what the reason.
75% supported itr after it started. i didnt agree with the war but i supported it after it started. its 2 different things. i disagree with your second assertion.

Quote:2. Fuck world opinion.
i will ignore that because i know that you are smarter than that.
debate the fact that the rest of the world will hate anything we do just for the fact that we are the most powerful country in the world.

Forget arrogance. People just tend to resent people, countries, whatever that are better off.
Quote:debate the fact that the rest of the world will hate anything we do just for the fact that we are the most powerful country in the world.
i agree with this. i just dont think we can use that as an excuse to say "well fuck em then, we will do what we want." that kind of arrogance leads to other troubles and helps to foster the kinds of thinking that engenders terrorist action.
Quote:the United States of American

that made me giggle for some reason.

Quote:If you're gonna continue to be the most powerfull nation in the world, you'd better have experienced soldiers to defend it. vietnam was when ?...

before all of reagans little operations, the gulf war and the invasion of afghanistan. Vietnam, another justified cause, eh? Whens the last time they gave us a problem?
weren't we just backing up the french on that one?

and when i say we i mean you guys
Pages: 1 2