CDIH

Full Version: Freddy vs Jason - am i the only one waiting for this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
has anyone else seen the trailer for this yet...it actually looks like its worth going to see...i remember they started talking about this movie ever since "jason goes to Hell"...it looks pretty bad ass, and the story lines not all too bad...august 15 is gonna be off the fosheezee :5:
Quote:Freddy vs Jason, am i the only one waiting for this
yes...you are
the preview looks pretty good, but I'm thinking this is a rental - $10 for campy horror movies just doesn't seem worth it.
if its anything like jason X, then yea its a definite waste...ive been researching it since ive seen the trailer, and there seems to be a good team behind it...it should be better than watching busta rhymes kick michael myers' ass

robert englund said that if this movie has a big turn out, then there may be a NOES prequel...showing the origin of freddy krueger
i predict it will suck.
Quote:ive been researching it since ive seen the trailer
you are loser who is completely devoid of a rewarding life. change out of the underroos, put down the 8 sided dice and try and find something meaning full to do with your life other than masturbating to pics of gillian anderson.
Quote:put down the 8 sided dice
:4:
ah i remember the 12 and 20 sided ones too
at least someone does
I've done some geeky things in my life, but thankfully D&D was never one of them.

I did have a D&D game for my old Commodore 64C, but I remember not liking it because it made no sense to me.
I never knew what the fuck D&D is, no one here ever played it.

I saw the poster which looks like the best part of this movie. Freddy controls jason in peoples dreams, bleh. If Jason turns on freddy and becomes the cute cuddly jason with the heart of gold this will be the biggest insult to the horror genre since "I know what you did last summer".
Quote:biggest insult to the horror genre
and that is saying something.
I never played D&D, Magic: The Gathering, or any of those loserfied boardgames. The ones I've played (like you couldn't guess) are Monopoly and Scrabble.
I loved scrabble and the greatest board game ever is Trivial Pursuit.
I've never officially played the game just grabbed the cards and started asking questions
Quote:greatest board game ever is Trivial Pursuit.
a game that i have played a million times and never lost. i have even played solo against teams of people and i always win.
[Image: desktop2_800x600.jpg]

sounds like a good 5 dollar bootleg.
ok, so fuck softball. next board gathering: trivial pursuit tourny :bouncer:
Quote:ok, so fuck softball. next board gathering: trivial pursuit tourny

you might be onto something there, limey.
Quote:you might be onto something there, limey

seriously, that would be cool - Scrabble is great too, but after too many beers it gets boring.
once again we need someone to host this little par-tay.
Pages: 1 2