CDIH

Full Version: Fuckin cell phone addicted fucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hate people with ear pieces and fuckin nextels but that's not my beef today.

I watch a lot of boxing on TV, I have noticed a recent surge of people in the front rows talking on their phones during the fight. Even worse they fuckin wave up into the air so the people they are talking to can see them. Now I can understand some snoozefest fights out there, where you'd rather talk on the phone. But some fights it just pisses me the fuck off, especially during big super fights when tickets are like 5 - 7,500 a ticket.

During the Ward Vs. Gatti fight I saw several people during the fight doing this, on their phones, waving. When everyone was on their feet in awe of whats goin on in the ring, some bald douchebag was on his feet staring at the monitor above the ring, waving, when he is 10 feet away from the ring.

That pisses me off, stay the fuck home then with whomever you are talking to and watch the fight on TV.
I just downloaded the Super Mario Brothers ringtone. :39: :banana: :39: :banana:

Edited By Weird NJ on 1055188403
yer just jealous
i have the beverly hills cop theme as my ring. :18:
Quote:yer just jealous

er am.
Quote:I watch a lot of boxing on TV, I have noticed a recent surge of people in the front rows talking on their phones during the fight. Even worse they fuckin wave up into the air so the people they are talking to can see them.

they do this shit at baseball games too - it's really fucking annoying.

And people with wacky ringtones should be shot - no offense Weird, but it's supposed to sound like a ring, not a goddamn philharmonic.
I don't mind them but I hate people who feel the need to let it keep on ringing so everyone can hear it, as if everyone will be impressed.
i have mine on as loud as it goes and always let the song play fully through while i wave my imaginary gun and point it at random people. then i answer the call.
Quote:i have mine on as loud as it goes and always let the song play fully through while i wave my imaginary gun and point it at random people. then i answer the call

allright, that one is ok so long as you do that every single time it rings :lol:
if you are cool like hybrid when you do it then it is fine. If you sit there and stare at everyone around you waiting for them to stare at you in awe of your coolness as your bite your lip and bop your head to the beat of a telophonic meoldy. Then you need to be beaten viciously and left to cry in agony in a puddle of your own piss and blood.
i hate nextels with a passion :angry:
Yes, I hate Nextels.

I also hate when people have their phone set to ring every 5 minutes notifying them that they have a voice mail.

I also hate when people have a tone set to tell them they have a text message. Not just a beep, but a full ring. So then when they are text messaging back and forth for five minutes, the fucking thing keeps ringing.
:: nextel beep::
Quote::: nextel beep::

Shoot on sight.

I keep my on silent mode. I hate cell phones.
yeah because i bet you get a ton of phone calls :23:
Quote:yeah because i bet you get a ton of phone calls

Thankful no.

I have no people skills, so why would I talk to them...

Rolleyes
ruby soho is my ringtone :5:
Does anyone know where I can find the "It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time" ringtone. That would be sweet.
I thankfully dont own or want a cell phone.
A guy i work with has the twilight zone theme as his ring. It's so Damn loud and distracting. I tell him all the time "that's a look at me i need attention ring."
before ruby soho i used "girls"
Pages: 1 2