CDIH

Full Version: marriage/compromises....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
and wives who just don't fucking get it :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:
Let me guess.. you want periwinkle tiles and she wants teaberry.
:29:
I just want a little compromise - I'm tired of bending. It's not just this, either.
:24:
cagematch is the only answer
... true... :5:
I dread turning into a wife
why do people feel the need to enter into an arranged relationship? why do you need someone else to tell you that you are together, do you realy need a lisence to spend time with a person? :17:
what happened, horny goatweed?
I bet she wants him to spend less time with his internet friends. :-(
lemme guess goaty....she won't budge...it's her way or the highway.....all you're asking for is a compromise and she'll have none of that!!!!

if that's the case.......that sucks!
Quote:what happened, horny goatweed?
[obi wan kenobi]Now that's a name I haven't heard...for a long time...[obi wan kenobi]

Long story short - I had mad plans for this weekend, they got derailed because the wife and her side of the family feel every goddamn holiday needs to be a "family" gathering, and neither one of us can miss these "gatherings" because "family" is important. Meanwhile, it's father's day - to me, it's not the greatest holiday anyway since my dad has since passed on - and granted, it was partly my fault since I forgot it was this weekend (thought it was next weekend) but if anyone in her family decided to throw a fucking Tupperware party, it's like "everyone has to be there" and it's fucking annoying already. Maybe because my side of the family is very small I look at things differently, but it's not like we never see these people - for christ's sake, my father-in-law lives downstairs, I see him every day! I'm just tired of always having to bend and cater to these things, this isnt the first time and arguing with her is pointless - plus arguing lessens my chances of getting laid, which are far and few between as it is.

I think I just need a vacation from everything - between all the work I'm doing at the house, at my job and dealing with her during all this...it's just a drag. I still love my wife, but there's only so much bullshit I can take.
d00d...that really sucks because you cannot win the argument no matter what you say so just give in and be miserable.

i'm not saying that to be a dick...it's just that you're in a tough spot and you don't seem to have very many options :-(
I think your wife is right. :6:
Quote:I bet she wants him to spend less time with his internet friends

actually no, I don't think she cares either way - she just wants me at every goddamn function because everyone else manages to make them. Besides, she should be happy - my internet friends help to keep me sane.
Quote:d00d...that really sucks because you cannot win the argument no matter what you say so just give in and be miserable.
that's why I posted these :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:
Quote::6:
rub a little more salt in, why doncha?
sorry goaty...you're not the only one that i know that has these problems....

i don't but quite a few of my buddies do.
:39:
:burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker:
i guess mrs. goat doesn't understand that you might need "your own space" and that you'd rather not spend every waking moment with "the family"

shit...i come from a large family and they're all about doing "the family thing" and i avoid them all like the plague...i moved back into morris county where all of my family lives and i still do my best to avoid them. my wife and i do the family type bullshit when we have to but for the most part neither of us have the desire to do shit like that constantly

Edited By LZMF1 on 1055514941
Pages: 1 2