CDIH

Full Version: A return to Factions.. - Now is the time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was reading over at Rajahwwf.com that William Regal will be returning in a commissioner role to be a mediator between Stone Cold and Bischoff.

I started to think a little bit and played out a somewhat small ange in my head.

What if Regal were to mainly side with Bischoff (as he plays better heel than face) forcing Stone Cold to get his own Commissioner. The sides are beginning to form here. Wrestlers could begin taking sides until you have two full blown factions squaring off against eachother.

It would be something interesting and if played right could be the next Austin/McMahon. I also think it would help the Raw only PPV's and create some interesting feuds.
I thought you were to going to talk about the Arpi/Jack thing again.
I thought you meant like the HLJC and S.T.O.N.E.R. crews. :-(
i was soooooo ready to breakout my Switzerland flag. :19:
I'd resurrect my stoner status, but it'd be pretty redundant at this point.
The only thing that I find somewhat interesting in the WWE is the Lesnor/Big Show feud. Both of them can't act worth a shit, but somehow work well together. They are both fucking mean bastards and I don't know if it is actually acting sometimes.

Oh yeah, Christian is actually putting on a pretty good show. Havard actually puts on a pretty good show too.

The rest of it is pretty lame. They are sure wasting Goldburg