CDIH

Full Version: Multiplayers? - Quake? tribes? diablo? evercrack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who here plays multiplayer online games? What server do you play on? Are you in a clan? Are you looking for someone to play? Post it!
I just started playing medal of honor today, (the demo multiplayer version).But I guess you have to use gamespy for a server...Its pretty cool though....So yea, if your looking to play that sort of game, I'd be more than willing to put a fucking bullet between your eyes Confuseduicide: :p I,ve been using this name on the eastern server.
Day of Defeat motherfucker. Greatest fps ever. RtCW was sort of fun online but it got tired fast. And Medal of Honor just blows online. I usually just play on the fastest server I can but sometimes I'll try to go on the same server.

Btw All Seeing Eye beats the shit out of Gamespy.
i play tribes usually on 5150 East server or some other non-n00b server that i have a 20 ping to.
I've been playing RtCW and MoH lately. I'm usually on the !Sickenstein server for Wolf, and Multiplayer MoH is a pain in the ass, so I just play that solo.
I used to play Unreal online all the time but I sucked so bad that I decided it would be best for me just not to play online. The other reason is that the hosts of the servers I played on, always cheated. They'd ake sure to put themselves in the best, most secluded, inaccessible vantage points in the game, and then pick people off with the rifle. Complete and utter bullshit.