CDIH

Full Version: ASSHOLE - fuck you fuck you fuck you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i get woken up at 6:45 this morning to find my truck with 4 fucking windows shot out.

including the rear window

glass all over the place.

there are cars lined up all around my block.

but only i had the privilege of having my windows shot out.

didn't even take anything. left my golf clubs, 2 med kits & a ski rack that was in the back. took nothing. just shot out whatever windows were facing the street.

fucking assholes.
This reminds me. I sure hope Suzie tells that story about how she reached rock bottom because of drugs.

Do you think it was a really embarassing sexual experience or she almost died or stole something or what?

I bet it would be a really freeing experience for her to share.
suzie broke into the truck looking for a fix
you play golf?
were your golf club covers missing?
nothing was missing.

if something was taken, this would have made more sense.

Edited By drusilla on 1055715271
wow. you guys really suck.
sounds like a bunch of drunk teens riding around shooting shit. Totally random act of destruction. that's why nothing was stolen.
& that's what makes it so annoying.
sounds more like a vindictive boyfriend or otherwise person who doesn't like you.

If it was just random kids who took the time break each and everyone one your windows, they would have spent the extra 10 seconds to open the door and rumage around and see if you have anything valueable in there.
have you ever shot out windows? it doesnt take alot of time. you could do all 4 windows in seconds. ever hear of a drive by?
No. I don't live in Beruit. We don't have people driving by and shooting at things.

The gates prevent that
I blame rap music.
i blame violent videogames
i blame assholes
you shouldn't have pissed them off.

If it were random, other cars would have gotten hit. I'm sure this is somehow all your fault.
ill continue to bust up your windows until i get a full frontal
you all suck