CDIH

Full Version: Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, MGS3 is well underway, and it looks like it will just fucking rock.

Snake Eater video

Nice long video for you to check it out, the detail is just sick.

But wait, there's more. They're also remaking Metal Gear Solid for Gamecube, and so far the graphics seem to surpass the ones in MGS2, but aren't quite on the level of 3

This game looks like it will max out the PS2, and I can't fucking wait.
Oh, and from the looks of it they threw a curveball at people, just like with Raiden, seems like this will be a prequel of sorts, showing how Snake got started.
Raiden was totally gay.

The alien thing was totally gayer.
True, but you gotta admit nobody expected it, so they succeeded in doing what they wanted to do, shock the Hell out of people.
So do Marilyn Manson and Madonna. Doesn't mean that I don't think they suck.

I'd rather have something be good instead of shocking.
alien thing? did i miss something? I mean, I did kinda forget everything we learned past the point where Raiden and Snake split up, when Fortune attacks... er, just because it was all so mind bending... I mean, there was a Solid Snake Simulation, then System for Societal Sanity, but I don't remember any aliens... :22:
Wasn't that the ending of the last one? Some master alien race or something? I forget exactly what the story line was, but it was something really stupid at the end of the game. The story line got really weird
i never got into it.....

i'd rather play a game that's entertaining than sit through a 10 minute long FMV where you HAVE to watch. granted the little movies were nice but it gets boring to sit through them.....
First off, they're not FMV movies, FMV= Full motion video

Second, the aliens Galt means are the chosen (or whatever name they had) who basically controlled everything. They had just one thing that could hurt their grip on humanity, we all have free will, so this "training program" which the people running it thought was just a way to create more Solid Snakes was acctually a means to control human thought.
i don't give a fuck what kind of movies they are...i don't want to watch them.

you are psyched about it and that's all good and well...enjoy it.

Edited By LZMF1 on 1056036505
I'm just saying it because the Konami cgi movies are breathtaking and a far cry from the dark ages of computer and console gaming when they thought full motion video was the best thing ever.
The really annoying part of MGS is the lack of free form combat. It's more like a soap opera video game. A lot of theatrics and not much action.

I'll wait for SOCOM 2.
I'm pretty physched about it. the series is one of my favorites. and yes i even like the cgi movies in the game. i agree that Raiden was pretty gay. and that his name was Jack and her name was rose really was annoying.