CDIH

Full Version: Tourists - and why I love them
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So a Subway opened up near the job today, and since I was in the mood for a nice, tuna sangwich I decide to get me a footlong with the works.

Like any new place that opens up, there's a huge line waiting for me inside - no biggie, they usually move fast. Anyway, some Asian tourist (who walks in with me) gets on line before me and only wants to buy a 12 oz. bottle of water. So, after like 5 mins, the line moves slowly, considering there's like 30 people its not too bad - but for someone who only wanted a bottle of water it's too slow. What does she do? She starts looking at her watch every 20 seconds, huffing and puffing, etc.

So we get up to the bar where they ask you what you want - and it's like mass production, they got like 7-8 people working the board.

First subway employee (to tourist) :
"to stay or to go?"
Tourist : "I only want this bottle of water"

Then the employee asked me, I put in my order.

Next Subway employee (to tourist) :
"what would you like on this sandwich?" - they pass the sangwiches down the line, so they assume the person in front of them ordered what they're working on.
Tourist : I already said I only want this bottle of water" - with extreme annoyance in her voice.

this continues until we get to the register - so much so when it comes time to pay, they thought she had a sandwich and almost gave her one of those cards that if you fill it up, you get a free sangwich at some point, but she got real snotty about it so they took it back.

Then she has the nerve to sit at a table and drink her water, with a face that looked really annoyed.

I don't fuckin' get it!?! You only want water, that's fine - you stop into Subway and you clearly see the line, but you get on anyway. You then bitch and moan because there are 30 people in front of you wants a sangwich (how dare they!) and then proceed to get annoyed at the employees because thery're doing their job and you only wanted a bottle of water that you overpaid for anyway! Did you happen to see the hot dog vendors outside Battery Park? Did you see the bottles of Poland Spring they sell? Did you see long lines? NO!

I can't stand fucking tourists - this was the first really nice day of the summer so far, and if it's any indication of what the rest of the summer holds, I'm just gonna hang right outside the building on my lunch hour. Fucking dolts.
we know you mean "fucking chinks" :thumbs-up:
the hate in you just oozes out
The Sleeper Wrote:we know you mean "fucking chinks" :thumbs-up:
the thing is, doesn't "chink" mean someone of Chinese descent? I can never tell the difference between Chinese, Korean, Thai - even their food, ther usual giveaway is how much spice they use but if you look at it all, it looks the same. I can tell a McD's hamburger from a Wendy's hamburger though.

Either way, any tourist who gets pissed off because the long sangwich line too k too long for her to pay for her 12 oz of tap-water bottled under the guise of "triple-filtered water" deserves to be riduculed for several hours until she cries - and then ridiculed some more or crying!

Stay tuned, as the summer goes on I'm sure I'll be posting my annual "why I love to take pictures for tourists in the park on my lunch hour when I just wanna be left the fuck alone" rant.
When you take their picture, tip the camera down a little bit so you cut them off at the neck. :thumbs-up:
...or you could just take their camera & run :firebounce:
you can run?
I was getting off the subway this afternoon at battery park and i saw a shitload of gooks walking around. The ferry was packed with em also. Must be gook day here in teh city.
My friend calls them UFOs.
Ugly Fuckin Orientals.

oh shit I'm sorry, Oriental isn't politically correct.
I thought you could call them Oriental or Asian....I mean they come from the Orient...what's the big deal...this is why unless it's something really friggin important or it's good OT money I stay the fuck out of Manhattan.
Furniture is "oriental", people are "Asian".
Quote:you can run?
:rofl:
#4 footlong.. tuna with cheese, lite mayo, all the "greens", tomatoes, salt/pepper, sometimes oil and vinager.. hmmmmmmm.... sunchips, and root beer.
I like the chicken teryaki with sweet onion sauce.
Southwest Turkey n Bacon on parmesan bread with cheese and lettuce. Plus a big ass Pepsi.
Pepsi sucks, it's like flat coke with a sugar packet added
your face is like a flat coke with a sugar packet added
oh snap, you sure told that fagbox! :5:
<table style=filter:flipH> :5: </table>

Edited By The Sleeper on 1056651767
Quote:I like the chicken teryaki with sweet onion sauce.

That's what I had for lunch today!!!
Pages: 1 2