CDIH

Full Version: A Tribute To Robert DeNiro tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The American Film Institute is awarding it's coveted Lifetime achievement award tonight to Robert DeNiro. It's given out once a year to a Director or Actor and has been recieved by such legends as James Cagney, Jack Nicholson, Steven Spielberg & Orson Welles.

It's gonna be on the USA newtork tonight at 9PM, they are usually very good programs, I loved the Nicholson one a couple years back.
i don't even get fox on my tv
I watched it tonight. I had forgotten how many great movies DeNiro had made. Also didn't realize how F-ing great they are compared to the crap thats put out now. Or the crap movies he makes now, either way.

3 Things I learned tonight:
Scorcesi's eyebrows are the scariest things I've ever seen.
Jodi Foster is amazingly good looking
20 bucks say DeNiro banged beyonce after the show
It was a great show, I enjoyed it thoroughly. Of all the guests though I must admit the most notably absent person had to be Pacino.

Funniest moment had to be Robin Williams "Martin Scorsese's eyebrows look like two caterpillars trying to mate.. COME ON WE CAN GET THIS DONE!!!"
Yes, it was a great tribute to Bobby D.

Quote:notably absent person had to be Pacino.

Yeah, nothing about Heat. Whats up with that?
Maybe he's doing a movie?
The Sleeper Wrote:i don't even get fox on my tv
do you need a cable box? I have a cool hook up...
i'd take it for free..
Quote:Maybe he's doing a movie?

Ben Stiller was doing a movie and he still taped some video for him.
how about the first month free?
and how much for the other months?
can I give you the number of my favorite cable salesman? he's a dandy guy.
He'll explain all the packages to you and hook you up with whatever's cheapest.
thanks, i'll pass
You eat gourmet pizza yet you won't splurge for cable.
pizza > cable
OMG you posted at 4:20... fuckin stoner.
that's like the second time i've done that in a week. LIGHT UP THE BOWL Confusedmokey:
...i saw the commercials for this & wanted to see it... i actually caught the first 10 minutes or so, but had other stuff to do, so i didn't get to finish watching it... anybody know if it's gonna be on again any time soon... or did anyone happen to tape it???
Check the listings for USA, they usually replay stuff a couple of times.
Good stuff. It especially got good when my NyQuil started kicking in!!!

The end was kinda sad, they made Bobby cry. :21:
Pages: 1 2