CDIH

Full Version: Ok, now tonight I have to watch....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:WWE.com's RAW Preview: Kane Unmasked?
Posted By Ashish on 06.23.03

Kane takes center stage as RAW hits MSG...

KANE MAY NEVER BE THE SAME
RAW preview 6/23/03

For almost five years, Kane has been hiding his face from WWE Superstars and fans. This Monday when RAW comes to you live from Madison Square Garden in New York City, we may see the man under the mask. If Kane is able to keep his mask on, it is because he will have just captured the World Heavyweight Championship. That's right, it will be Triple H taking on Kane. Pre-match stipulations state that if Kane cannot defeat The Game for the title, he must unmask right there and then. Will we see Kane's face? Or will the big red monster finally defeat Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship? Find out Monday night on RAW on The New TNN (9/8 CT)!
Its rumored to be Kevin Nash dressing up as Kane.

Revisiting past story lines again. Fake Diesel was Kane, Fake Kane will be Diesel.
ugh the lameness grows.....why not just have the guy take the mask off...only so long before you realize...hey that's Issac Yankem DDS in a shitty mask...
:33: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33:

That Foley tribute was great. I miss Foley.
:33: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33:
And then McMahon screws it up.. Rolleyes
I jump to conclusions...

oops.. :36:
Hell has frozen over

WWE has shown class
:clueless:
That Kane is one ugly MF
yeah he shaved the front of his hair line... SPOOKY STUFF!!!!
I was there live last night and it was a great show. ok the kane unmasking was lame. who knew all he was hiding was a dirty face and bad hair cut?
The place went nuts for goldberg, and foley.
Alot of ECW chants during the Foley segment and the Dudley's tag match.
one of the better raw's in the past few months.
Can't wait til Kane's makeup smudges during a match.

Fans: "HAHA! His silly burn makeup is peeling off."

JR: "Oh Mah Gawd King! Kane's face is MELTING RIGHT BEFORE US! OH THE HUMANITY!"

Yeah, it'll happen...
I never would have guessed that The Missing Link just put on a mask and became Kane. I always wondered what happened to that crazy fucker
hiya facey! :lookatme: