CDIH

Full Version: What am I?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: window.jpg]

And if you say "a red x" you are a retard because you are the reason you can't see it.
Your new office?
No. I have no job.
looks like a window to me.
You are on the right track. Go with that.
It's a miracle! OMG, let's worship it.
venetian blinds?
I didn't even realize the blinds.

I was too busy looking at the divine apparition in the window which clearly shows The Virgin Mary holding baby Jesus.

This is clear and documented proof that with all the hatred, war, and apathy in the world there is hope, and God is watching over us all.

Hopefully, this makes your empty, worthless lives, that much more bearable.
rorschach would have a field day with you.
They haven't shut up about this fucking window in Massachusetts for two weeks. This is a window in a hospital in some suburb around here.

It's at the the point where the hospital covers the window with a tarp except for an hour a day so all the God-freaks can stare at it.

Now someone is saying that there is also an apparition of a cross on the chimney. Have you seen bricks? The entire thing is a cross.

The articles around here are so gay, and the quotes from the people saying with so much fervor that this is clear proof that God exists. What more, that this is a message of hope.

I hate people. Especially religious ones.
If you own that, I would advise you to give up your search for employment and set up shop here in NY. You can charge 5 bucks a pop to come and see your holy mirror, the spics will gobble it up, they see jesus in their cooking grease.
Try using some Windex next time, ok?
the receptionist at work has this "miracle" on the wall:
[Image: azflag_small.jpg]

from a 9/11/02 commemoration.
i don't see it.
9/11/02???
WhackBagKid Wrote:9/11/02???
Quote:from a 9/11/02 commemoration.
See, it shows that God cares, and he can make crosses show up in flags.

Of course, he either can't do anything, or just doesn't care enough to stop two jets from crashing into a building, killing thousands of people, and negatively impacting the life of hundreds of millions of people worldwide.

Way to go God! :thumbs-up: That fucking light-cross in the flag sure sold me on your power.
That's some fine brick work in the picture though, whoever laid those bricks was pretty Damn good at his craft.
The window looks more like some homeless women holding an aborted fetus in her arms.
Pages: 1 2 3