CDIH

Full Version: So here's how it's gonna be - assuming this remains MY forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want lots of pics of hot naked people, and topics that cover all spectrums. No "this should be in Noise Pollution." Also I'm squeamish so no pics of ass tulips or anything else disgusting.

No petty board politics of the mundane bickering amongst men, you have plenty of other forums to do that in.
I'm gonna be really busy at work today but once I have time you will see that my forum with be abuzz with activity.

I've got lots of fun interests, and will provide enteraining topics for you to respond to!!!
Quote:no pics of ass tulips

well, so much for getting me to post in here.
Can't you break the tie already so we can rename this Shari Beth???
I say name this Gooch Still Sucks

Thank you.
Quote:Can't you break the tie already so we can rename this Shari Beth???
you make it sound like it's easy - decisions like this take time and demand considerable thought.
(he wants nooky)
You do realize you just got to name the forum, you don't acctually run it, right?
Quote:(he wants nooky)

and lots of it!!!!
A nookie up your ass? Mods are strange people.
Quote:A nookie up your ass?
it's not so strange :10:
depends on who's nookie :10:
and on who's ass. :26:
Whats Shari Beth?
it's her name.
Shari Beth is so much better than Suzie.
Why the Hell does she have two names? One's just not good enough? Or is she some sort of hillbilly inbred type?
no, Suzie's just my screen name. It all started when I didn't wanna give out my real name on the radio.
yes , cause when you say shari over the radio it can only be you. Rolleyes
no, but the name plus being on TV combined with my recognizable nasal voice might give it away.

Edited By Suzie on 1056670908
that link doesnt work but im gonna go out on a limb and say its a picture of you with your tits out.
Pages: 1 2