CDIH

Full Version: Movie News... - get your fresh hot, movie news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Laura Elena Harring (Mulholland Drive) and Rebecca Romijn-Stamos (X2: X-Men United) have joined the cast of The Punisher. Thomas Jane will be in the lead role with John Travolta set to be the lead villain.

Harring will play the ruthless wife of Howard Saint (John Travolta) who will be the main villain.

...Don't know about Thomas Jane in the lead role, but Travolta playing Howard Saint should be pretty good. And the rest of the cast looks good too. Although they already fucked with the character of Punisher by making him a former DEA agent, so what the fuck do I know.

Rodney Dangerfield is set to star in a remake of his 1986 film, Back To School. The original earned $91 million domestically.

The original was about a rich and obnoxious businessman (Dangerfield) who went back to school to encourage his son to do the same.

Dangerfield will not be reprising the same role in the remake, but will have a new role as well as a producer credit.

Dangerfield, now 81, has been battling heart problems lately.

...Do we really need this?????????????????????

Rumored Titles For Star Wars Episode III

Of course, this should be taken as nothing but rumor right now, but some possible titles for Star Wars Episode III are starting to pop up.

First of all, The Coffs Harbour Advocate out of Australia (which is where Episode III is being filmed) reports that the film is being called An Empire Divided.

Cinescape.com reports that the working title right now is Revenge of the Sith.

Of course, both of the first two prequels were rumored to have many different names, none of which ended up being the actual names.

...Tell you the truth, they could probably call the film, "J-Lo fucks Britney with a steel dildo" and the film would still suck.

New Line has released a new poster for The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. The poster is available at
Return of the king Poster

...enjoy
i thought the tales of a faceman were merely legend
did you get a new shipment of entertainment weekly's at pathmark?
jeez! his status is older than dirt.
:rofl: becky! :rofl:
whatever happened to that skank? i remember av8er was fucking her and thats all i remember
Every time I see that car commercial where the guy from the future calls himself in the past and ultimately says, "when you meet Becky, RUN!".... I LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!
Rolleyes
Way to fuck up my topics...A-holes :moonie:
i love you. :loveya:
welcome back to CDIH, muwhahahaahahahahaahhhaaa!
Keyser still sucks ass, btw. just a FYI.
I will not disparage keyser. He's just misunderstood
:thumbs-up:
hey man..can i have one of your eggrolls. haven't eaten dinner yet.