CDIH

Full Version: The continuous story game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
if you dont know how to play you are a fucking moron...
((no not fugginmoron or fnmoron))

One day a guy named MayMay was just walking down then street when he heard a loud BANG......
First Post!
....and he looked down the alley and realized that someone finally banged Amy. He was in such disbelief that he....
All of a sudden he tripped over a man coming out of a manhole. It was Arpi!
MayMay looked down at Arpi..and asked him if he'd like to play catch with a cotton ball
arpi saw the cotton ball, and ran off into a large, dry field.the field was suddenly the new place for U.S. bomb testing, and arpi was blown into a million pieces
So maymay fucked the closest dog he could find.

Edited By Brokenjaw on Mar. 04 2002 at 4:58
Brokenjaw Wrote:So maymay fucked the closest dog he could find.
Is it possible for you to ever post something funny? I mean come on, just once? Dog fucker jokes are hilarious in the right context, but that has nothing to even do with the story. You have the comedic timing of Vos.
Quote:So maymay fucked the closest dog he could find.
then froy gave maymay the fish eye and said....
NaughtyAngel Wrote:then froy gave maymay the fish eye and said....
"That'll be $20."
Maynard Wrote:
Brokenjaw Wrote:So maymay fucked the closest dog he could find.
Is it possible for you to ever post something funny? I mean come on, just once? Dog fucker jokes are hilarious in the right context, but that has nothing to even do with the story. You have the comedic timing of Vos.
Actually asshole I dont give a fuck if you think its funny or not. I am not here to make you fuckin laugh. So fuck you maynard, suck my fucking dick you cock smoking faggit.By the way.. did I say fuck you.. well in case you missed it FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!! :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: AND FUCKIN EAT ME WHILE YOUR AT IT!! asshole
***i didnt think it could be done but even this thread has gone off topic, boy do i suck***
BACK TO THE STORY PLEASE!!

MayMay just shoves Froy to the ground and....
Sephiroth Wrote:
NaughtyAngel Wrote:then froy gave maymay the fish eye and said....
"That'll be $20."
getting back on topic...

so may may said"fuck you, i aint paying you $20.i'm gonna get my rimjobs from sean from now on...no more froy"
froy runs off crying like a little baby and gets hit by a car...
while Froy is on his back, Maynard teaches him a lesson he learned in prison involving a penis engorged with blood and the tight young ass of a strapping lad with a fine chin...
IkeaBoy Wrote:while Froy is on his back, Maynard teaches him a lesson he learned in prison involving a penis engorged with blood and the tight young ass of a strapping lad with a fine chin...
No thanks Ikea, I don't want to rape your ass. Thanks for the offer though.
NaughtyAngel Wrote:froy runs off crying like a little baby and gets hit by a car...
k1d gets out of the car to see what he hit.he looks down, and sees froy between his tires.k1d gets back in the car, and drives foward.he then goes into reverse, then back to drive, for about 5 times, then drives off and deletes himself when the cops start following him

(btw, i say we start quoting whichever passage we continue to avoid confusion)
fbdlingfrg Wrote:k1d gets out of the car to see what he hit.he looks down, and sees froy between his tires.k1d gets back in the car, and drives foward.he then goes into reverse, then back to drive, for about 5 times, then drives off and deletes himself when the cops start following him
maymay :roflmao: then starts jumping up and down on froys dead body...
fbdlingfrg Wrote:k1d gets out of the car to see what he hit.he looks down, and sees froy between his tires.k1d gets back in the car, and drives foward.he then goes into reverse, then back to drive, for about 5 times, then drives off and deletes himself when the cops start following him

(btw, i say we start quoting whichever passage we continue to avoid confusion)
K1d tries to start a multistate chase only to find the car he stole had no gas. he tries to fart to get the gas up but the car stops. he gets out forgetting about the cops and they rodney king his ass. and then they anally rape him. and then they keep beating him like Rodney King then Al Sharpton shows up
NaughtyAngel Wrote:
maymay :roflmao: then starts jumping up and down on froys dead body...
Can I pee on him too?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8