CDIH

Full Version: Ready.  Set.  Hack the planet - sunday!  Sunday!!  SUNDAY!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Defacer's Challenge.

This is kind of gay. Especially since I really hate Matthew Lilliard. But It will be interesting to see the wackiness unfold on Sunday.

Quote:A warning to website owners has been made regarding a forthcoming hacker competition that could create havoc on the web this weekend.

The contest, known as The Defacers Challenge, encourages hackers to unleash cause as much diruption on the net as possible.

Hackers are awarded points based on the operating systems hacked and defaced - the winner needs to accumulate at least 6,000 successful defacements to win. This is due to start in the early hours of 6 July.

David Kennedy, TruSecures director of research services was reported as saying by publicly discussing the hacker contest, could drive interest and make widespread hacking attack a "self-fulfilling prophecy,".

Defacement archive site Zone-H reasons that crackers will target Web sites they have already rooted because of the limited time set aside for the challenge.

The rules of the challenge state that there will not be any difference when counting a single defacement (single IP) or a mass-defacement (many domain names on the same IP), so Zone-H reasons, hosting firms will be the main target.
I love that movie
Sooooooo retardedly unrealistic. The network control room made me vomit. The laptop screens where it actually showed the bits travelling through and accessing the database? God, I hate movies like that.
I liked it because you saw Jolie's nipple :5:
i saw that movie a few weeks ago...it fucking blew. all that shit was retarded, and nobody dresses like that
I dress like that. You got a problem with it?
Is anyone having problems pulling up web sites? I can't seem to get the Drudge Report and several others. Even here there is some missing shit.

Whats up with that?
you're a day early.

And no.
Thx. Must be my pos computer then.
LG, are you Crash Override?
:disappointed:
These people certainly haven't done much today.
I was busy.. sorry.
a shit load of the sites i have bookmarker arent working. this includes bestbuy.com, gamespot, a high profile torrent site.
theyre working now...nevermind